• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

NEXIANS! Help me name this new DMT invention!

Migrated topic.

Psilosopher?

Don't Panic
OG Pioneer
SWIM has discovered something amazing! Combining herbs, harmala MAOI's and DMT. Crazy, huh!?

It's basically smokeable ayahuasca! Whaaaaat!? you say? I kid you not, this is real.

All it needs is a name. That's where i need your help!

teeheehee

We call it Elfbush™ so as not to confuse it with other brands, you understand.

Elfbush® is a registered trademark of Kikkerco industries. All rights reserved. Patent pending.

You guys are forgetting something....i cant put my finger on it just yet....

OH! Thats it. You should probably make dubious claims about said mixture being safe in combination with compounds harmalas are known to be contraindicated with. Its perfect now. 8)

Dammit man, ©,®, & TM that stuff, right away.
Have you ever thought about offering Certified Indigenous (NAME OF SUBSTANCE HERE) ceremonies? Life,you could tell folks it's legal on Facetube, sell them a card that says so, then charge,oh IDK, at least a couple hundred per puff! Don't forget the new age claims of enlightenment fur yourself first though- you know, authority.

null24 said:
Dammit man, ©,®, & TM that stuff, right away.
Have you ever thought about offering Certified Indigenous (NAME OF SUBSTANCE HERE) ceremonies? Life,you could tell folks it's legal on Facetube, sell them a card that says so, then charge,oh IDK, at least a couple hundred per puff! Don't forget the new age claims of enlightenment fur yourself first though- you know, authority.
Ah yes, you see Elfbush™ has an ancient traditional history dating back to when this Philosopher? invented it in the great long long ago.

It is in fact legal kuz indigenous people's rights and religious freedom and stuff and my high priced lawyer can attest to that, as long as the retainer fees keep coming in.

I have multiple certificates both from brick and mortar and online degree mills that certify my status as an expert. I once shook the hand of a man that shook Terence Mckenna's hand, so you know, I'm totally a master shaman. Did I mention I'm also a Discordian pope?

Access to the sacrament is available for a simple "donation" of your life savings, left arm, and worldly possessions, if you have a membership card. However, the card will only be made available after attending a minimum of 6 weekend "ceremonies". The good news is we are offering a special package where you can get the card, access to our online sacrament store, and the full ceremony package, all for only 3 easy payments of $1999.95! A savings of $999.99!

Act now, this offer won't last long.

Back
Top Bottom