• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

No more Conspiracy Theory topics on the DMT-Nexus!

Migrated topic.
I am becoming more and more convinced that there is a conspiracy at the nexus to end conspiracy theories. Just a theory, but...
8)

JBArk the non-partisan conspirator

Sally said:
Well, I found this magazine at a local news stand today. Sorry Trav, I couldn't resist :twisted:

nexus.jpg

G, I keep getting busted in these threads. :lol:

And I think this thread is still civil enough. 8)

Kind regards,

The CT Traveler

OMG, what a gigantic FAIL-idea!
Just because Czepa likes FACTs instead of the official theorie.
I'm 100% on his side and can not understand why people are so unbelievable ignorant towards it.

I understand, that it doesn't make sense to try to convince people on the chatroom.

But for example, it gave me the opportunity to help him understand certain stuff, regarding conversation.

To me, everything is an opportunity - if some members rather IGNORE people instead of helping them understand - we should make a poll here.

And as I previously statet, i believe we can discuss CTs here! Altough in the 9/11 case its NOT CT and the MODS should see that.
(no need to discuss my point here, I'm convinced, if you are not, read read read, i don't want to discuss it, since it isn't allowed yet :D )

A special section which can be disabled should be fine! I'd love to dissect the bullshit from the truth.

Thanks

Kyro

kyrolima said:
And as I previously statet, i believe we can discuss CTs here! Altough in the 9/11 case its NOT CT and the MODS should see that.
I don't believe we can, as per the Attitude. Whether or not we should is your opinion, which thankfully does not have the majority sway here.

kyrolima said:
A special section which can be disabled should be fine! I'd love to dissect the bullshit from the truth.
Who's truth? Does it matter if all it does is creates disharmony? As has been explained, ad infinitum, certain topics cannot be disused in a sane logical manner. Let's stick to what this site is about: DMT

"And as I previously statet, i believe we can discuss CTs here! Altough in the 9/11 case its NOT CT and the MODS should see that."

Is that what this is about? You must be living under a rock to not see that.

I don't see people arguing here with each other just because someone claims that some theory about an event or issue is right or wrong.
It's all about HOW we discuss it-
I firmly believe in intelligent discussion and it should not stop, not even for "CTs".

It's all a matter how we set our standarts for discussion -
let's play!

Let's not.
The Traveler said:
I will remove them for these reasons:
* In the end, they only have a negative impact, many parts of a CT can never be proven or disproven resulting in people getting angry at each other because of some statements in a movie.
* It attracts the wrong kind of people to this forum. These so called 'truthers', who behave like Jehovas, roam the internet for CT topics to tell other people 'The Truth'. These people are not welcome here.
* This website is about DMT and other entheogens, NOT about things like 9/11, Big Pharma, etc.

I believe this is NOT about the Traveler, but what do WE as a community want.
To be honest: I don't care, altought i'd like to see discussions about it here. People adding more and more facts and toughts around certain political and social topics!

It's perfect to discuss, imo

kyrolima,

Please remember that this is The Travelers website so therefore whatever he says goes. He has a rule for the forum that no conspiracy theory topics are allowed.

I am not sure how moderators take care of it in the forum, but for the chat, if a member refuses to stop discussing them after a warning, I temporarily suspend them from the chat. The reason these topics are not allowed on this forum is 1) This is the DMT-Nexus, not the Conspiracy-Nexus, and 2) The topics get so heated and end up dividing people. They are really not necessary on this forum.

If you wish to discuss them, there are a PLETHORA of other places on the internet DEDICATED to these kinds of topics. Let us focus on what we do best here folks! <3

kyrolima said:
I believe this is NOT about the Traveler, but what do WE as a community want.
To be honest: I don't care, altought i'd like to see discussions about it here. People adding more and more facts and toughts around certain political and social topics!

It's perfect to discuss, imo

The problem is that those 'facts' can almost never be proven, after which the discussion will turn into a yes it is/no it ain't stalemate with a lot of heat and bad emotions.

I will not allow this to happen on the DMT-Nexus. This site is to talk about DMT and other entheogens. If you really have an urge to talk about CT's, try this: Google

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I see your point and I totally understand the reasoning behind it!
Still I believe you are a little too anxious and probably underestimate the integrity of everyone of us.

kyrolima said:
I see your point and I totally understand the reasoning behind it!
Still I believe you are a little too anxious and probably underestimate the integrity of everyone of us.

Looking at the past CT topics discussed here, seeing how rapidly they declined and turned into a pit-fight I would say other wise. There is a reason why they became banned, this rule became active after several CT threads ruined the peace here on the DMT-Nexus.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

so I guess we can discuss only political subjects as indorsed by the government. Instead os saying no CT..becasue that is what this really boils down to.

There is alot about 911 that is NOT adding up and there are respectable scientitst backing up these "CT's"..I dont concider that CT..if people cant openly discuss these things at least somewhere here than I question the level of discussion here on the whole, and if my desire to be here as run out.

This is just people NOT knowing how to discuss. Maybe it's lacking self-reflection,

the idea of NOT knowing and TRYING to convince the other of their opinion, so one does not have to discuss purely on a rational basis...

Anyhow, if it doesn't work HERE, why should it work somewhere else?
We were pioneers in many things - why not work on this subject.

But yeah, probably it would be EASIER to leave it to the policy the nexus has been pursueing up until now -

Doesn't matter anyway :roll:

fractal enchantment said:
so I guess we can discuss only political subjects as indorsed by the government. Instead os saying no CT..becasue that is what this really boils down to.

Why would you state that? We discuss entheogens here that are mainly forbidden by almost all governments in the world.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

kyrolima said:
This is just people NOT knowing how to discuss. Maybe it's lacking self-reflection,

the idea of NOT knowing and TRYING to convince the other of their opinion, so one does not have to discuss purely on a rational basis...

I'm afraid then that we have to suspend at least half of the DMT-Nexus when we try that. When it comes to emotions and not being able to backup 'facts' for 100% it's pretty hard to keep a healthy debate going on.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I don't understand what is so hard about this.

There are literally thousands of places online with people who want to discuss all the ins and outs of that tragic decade old event. This is the DMT nexus and the rules clearly state this is a topic that is off limits for discussion in this forum.

To quote the flag waving South Park rednecks "if you don't like it, you can git out!" :lol: 😉 :d <3

Back
Top Bottom