• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Nuclear fusion advancements

Migrated topic.
Thanks for the correction Homo Tryptens, I'm actually still learning a lot about internet privacy. I'm trying to actively make time to read off of eff.org and I find the podcasts fascinating. I probably sound really dumb and ironic now that I reread things lol

I find it interesting that we have a lot of people here who have such an in-depth knowledge over energy physics. I think there's an urgency we face to the existential threat that climate change and nuclear proliferation poses and I strongly believe that we have to reduce emissions and transition into renewable energy as well as disarm our nuclear arsenal. I'm particularly worried about mass extinction and/or nuclear war. It would be very easy for any given country to make an honest mistake, miscalculated judgement, or for tensions to boil over into nuclear war. I really believe what we can do is more conventional and performable by tools that we have today like divesting money out of a bank that finances new developments into oil and gas and transitioning into solar and wind power in places like the United States where we have a lot of mass consumption. And once again I strongly feel that ending war can greatly reduce emissions along with hosting the benefits of having a less violent world

U.N. Warns “Climate Time Bomb Is Ticking” as Cyclone Freddy Death Toll Tops 560 in Malawi & Mozambique

I'm sharing two links from DN; one on divesting money out of fossil fuel finance and the other the UN calling for immediate and drastic cuts to green house gases both were from yesterday's show

Back
Top Bottom