• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Official Avatar Discussion

Migrated topic.
freeradicals said:
To be honest, I didn't think all that much of the film. I remember being entertained at the time, but in retrospect, very little of it is actually remembered. Also, I think this thread is a little late. :D Love you all.


what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
 
SHroomtroll said:
freeradicals said:
To be honest, I didn't think all that much of the film. I remember being entertained at the time, but in retrospect, very little of it is actually remembered. Also, I think this thread is a little late. :D Love you all.


what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Yeah that flew right over my head the first time I read it, was a little confused :oops:

Thanks for pointing that out, and Hey that was a different thread.

But thanks for evertyone who has shared here so far. I've been very entertained by reading the backround to your avatars. I would've never known. Especially those who have posted a full sized picture, because there are a lot of details to be missed in the tiny avatar thumbnails. Some of them I can't even fully see what they actually are. This thread is really clearing up a lot of misconceptions I had from not really knowing what your avatar actually was.

Continue sharing :d

Peace
 
It's a self-portrait of my most commonly-used shape-shifting form, a purple alien flower ninja.:) And Shamasi Wiz is my rap alias and pen name, which is a combination of two things I'm fascinated by(shamans and wizards) and the surname I should have inherited from my grampa(Tomasi).
purplemantis.jpg
 
i hadn't seen this thread either:)

my avatar is a still taken from a video my sweetie and i shot and edited on the hill for some amazing peeps--golden bay, NZ.

its near the end:

love all the creativity guys:d
 
I think some of you have visited my Avatar. It was a real place for 7 days in August/September 2011. I took the photo.
 
semios said:
I think some of you have visited my Avatar. It was a real place for 7 days in August/September 2011. I took the photo.
What a special memory, that was. The music still chimes in my ear; the heat still burns my flesh.
 
A painting by one of my favorite painters, Mars-1. It is called Ultraviolet Dreams.

To me, it represents the emmanation of form out of pure creative potential.


ultravioletdreams2_sm_905.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ira_jodorowsky.jpg
    ira_jodorowsky.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
well i love aliens and native americans (and otherwise wise grounded folk) my number one unrealistic goal is to get picked up by chill aliens and do bong loads in space in front of giant windows on comfy couches. but my name is usually what i do when i trip inside buildings.
 
Caught during shapeshift after a brisk shower, getting ready to brush my teeth. But really I'm just a grow'd up white worm gamete that got eated by an egg.

31638_792671368143_8232911_43654628_1206837_n.jpg
 
One of my daughters took this picture of me and my familiar. Her name is Ambassador Hashish we call her ashie. This gentle soul has tought me so very much in her 2 1/2 years of life. I am eternally indebted to her. I did not know that dogs were not just dogs until she chose us. Life is not the same because of her.

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion

She has opened my eyes to inter species communication in a way I never knew existed. We merely share this cold spinning rock we call home with all the other earthlings here. Because they do not look like us or speak english does not mean they are insignificant.

Ashie is a service dog (for PTSD) and goes everywhere I go, grocery shopping, restaraunts, airplanes, boats, government buildings.... everywhere. She has eaten in some fine restaraunts. At home she oftentimes eats at the table with us. She knows how to sit proper in a chair and has really good table manners too. She loves pillows and sleeps in bed next to me every night. She doesn't eat dog food because I think processed dog food is as bad or worse than processed human food...do you know what they put in that garbage?

I used to think dog people were wierd. I guess we are.
 
Here's a larger image of mine. It's one of my own paintings. It's not that recent (15 years old) and not as trippy as some of my stuff, but after auditioning a bunch of images at avatar size I thought this one reduced the best. Plus, it is very "me".

"Guyomech" is my Skype name and I just recycled it here. I'm Guy, and I specialize in biomech tattooing. Just a dumb pun but alas I am now sort of stuck with it.
 

Attachments

  • GuyomechHook.jpg
    GuyomechHook.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 0
I decided to finally come out of the closet and accept my role as a cosmic serpent. So I made a self-portrait.

As for my name.. well I like to build things but I'm often "not all there", so I'm like a loopier version of Daedalus.
 

Attachments

  • snake1.jpg
    snake1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
daedaloops, you keep blowing me away with your work! Glad to have the Cosmic Serpent here in our midst. :d
 
Yeah, that's great... Stark contrast to the pink mandala.

Ziggus, we need to see yours up close please.
 
Mine is cropped from a piece called "Omniscience" by the fractal artist Daniel Radford aka "subcarrier" on deviantART. He obviously knows DMT hyperspace very well.

Omniscience_by_subcarrier.jpg


My other favorite is this one that closely resembles an entity I encountered on my last trip.

ed7d2adcbeecf200.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom