• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Old DMT Nexus forum lurker, and long time psychonaut, here to get back into the hobby ;)

Hey lotusboy..

I'm afraid discussion of rootbark sourcing (or any other DMT containing material) is no longer allowed here. This was due to potential pressures arising from law enforcement. The rule is there to keep the site safe.

This thread is worth reading: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you

But as can be read in the attitude section (this includes non-live plant material):

No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs​

Hello @lotusboy,

Welcome to the Nexus! I'd like to echo acacian's sentiment and kindly urge you to go over our Attitude Page. As you'll notice, I removed your other post as it breaks the rule acacian mentioned above.

With that out of the way, I want to extend a warm welcome to you. It's always good to have long-time lurkers become active and engage with the community!

Enjoy the forum, and looking forward to see some beautiful spice xtals from your next extractions!

Cheers! (y)

Hey lotusboy..

I'm afraid discussion of rootbark sourcing (or any other DMT containing material) is no longer allowed here. This was due to potential pressures arising from law enforcement. The rule is there to keep the site safe.

This thread is worth reading: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you

But as can be read in the attitude section (this includes non-live plant material):

No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs​

Ah, ok, I will be more aware of that in the future. Glad to be back in the forums to see what's new!

lotusboy,

Welcome to formal membership. And hey man, thanks for taking time to review the Attitude.

I really appreciate this trend of old lurkers deciding to finally sign up. A good sign of the times, I would say.

So, are you still doing DMT? Still extracting? From the edits and warning above I am guessing that the answer is yes. How long has it been since your last journey?

Regardless, great to have you with us and again welcome.

Back
Top Bottom