• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

On Undiscovered Species, a question for the community.

Migrated topic.

AspiringLorax

Rising Star
There is a list of psychoactive plants on the wiki, it's not very long. In principle, you could make a list of all known plants, which would be very long.

As a percentage, how many plants in the second list should be on the first list, but aren't because their psychoactive contents have not been discovered?

An answer of 100% would mean that you think that all plants are psychoactive. An answer of 0% would mean that you think that there are no psychoactive plants, except for the ones on the wiki.

-----

I'm considering trying to automate as much of the extraction process as possible (mostly just because I like robots). If it becomes easy and reliable enough, I might just start running extractions on random samples that I find in the wild. Of course there would need to be a whole lot of verification work if I ever found something, but I think it would be a positive contribution--which I'd like to make.

Back
Top Bottom