• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ongoing Syrian Rue Reporting

Migrated topic.
So I don't use Syrian rue due to not being available cheaply here in Brasil but caapi is pretty cheap and plentiful. I've been taking a daily shot of tea around 150-300mg daily for a month now but even lower dose daily for past 2-3 months. I started taking lower dose as a anti parasitic which is a common use in some amazon regions due to the water supply. There are medications which are pretty common here but choose to go the tea route.

Overall I love the lower dose effects but have recently tried 1g harmala dose which did have very noticeable effects particularly a humming throughout the entire experience.

Thread was a great read.

Wonderful modern. The anti parasitic anti fungal qualities are impressive.

In hindsight of these posts, I was sharing during the honey moon period of a new relationship.

Humbled more and more.

As I am pivoting around a point of eliminating Kratom from my system I found for the first time the sedative effects of rue. In addition to its pleasant Oneirogen qualities, the plant ccontinues to impress of itself upon me.

Back
Top Bottom