• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

P. Viridis Pills?

Migrated topic.

Saidin

Sun Dragon
Hey all, not sure if this is the right forum, but I'll give it a try here...

SWIM just received a package from his favoite vendor, and inside was a small gift of 3 small reddish brown "pills" with some moisture around them, and the outside says, "P. Viridis". Anyone have an ideas about what one would do with these items?

Much thanks in advance for any help.

SWIM has some viridis seeds..and they dont look red..and they are kinda wrinkled looking..and they arent very moist either...remember how long it takes these things to germinate(months) i cant see these seeds being moist..unless they are pregerminated!?

Maybe one of the few times I would agree with coatl

Hahaha! :lol:

SWIM has some viridis seeds..and they dont look red..and they are kinda wrinkled looking..

And what color is the berry which surronds the seed?

psychotria_viridis.gif

These sound like some good fresh seeds! Plant 'em!

P. Viridis Pills?

He thought they were pills... :roll:

I doubt they are seeds. Maybe, but they are unlike any other seed I've seen. But then again, I have a tendency to kill things that grow, so my knowledge of seeds is very limited. Here's a picture. They are flat and round, kind of like a section of sausage, with a rind on the outside.

I also put "pills" in quotation marks. Instead I should have provided a picture and a better description.

DSC_0172.jpg

Dagger said:
Why don't you ask the vendor what it is?

I guess it is either seeds, or boiled down viridis, made into tarry lumps.
You mean little dots made out of tannins, terpenes, plant fats and alkaloids?

Who has heard of such a thing??? :shock:

Dagger said:
You mean little dots made out of tannins, terpenes, plant fats and alkaloids?

Who has ever heard of such a thing???
I have. Know several people have reduced ayahuasca to tiny buttons to make it easy to ingest, without the nasty taste.

That is honestly the best idea I've heard in awhile, that I've never even thought of.

I want that! Hahahaha.:d

Back
Top Bottom