• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Personal question regarding smoking

Migrated topic.

Afrar

Rising Star
this is sort of a personal question. my boyfriend and I both decided to smoke DMT together and not do it alone ever...he decided he wants to try it alone for one time to just get a feel of it and also because he never sees visuals and that may help with seeing them alone.. today I decided I want to try the same.. see how I feel or react smoking alone and he went completely off on me and said I don’t want to do dmt with you ever blah blah blah..
How do I react?
Am I in the wrong?

Afrar said:
this is sort of a personal question. my boyfriend and I both decided to smoke DMT together and not do it alone ever...he decided he wants to try it alone for one time to just get a feel of it and also because he never sees visuals and that may help with seeing them alone.. today I decided I want to try the same.. see how I feel or react smoking alone and he went completely off on me and said I don’t want to do dmt with you ever blah blah blah..
How do I react?
Am I in the wrong?

There is nothing wrong with solo experiences, many even prefer doing psychedelics this way.
So it's natural that you both want to try and see difference for yourselves.

I think you need to talk and bring some rational argument into this. After all psychedelic experiences are incredibly personal, and doing them alone doesn't mean that you don't trust or don't love your partner. Some things are sometimes just better done alone.

Especially with powerful substance like DMT, it has to be one's choice - which setting to chose for their travels and it shouldn't be forced in any way.

It doesn't matter if it's smoking DMT or eating Doritos.

You are not bound to anyone for anything and you may do as you please.

If another person does not like you exercising your freedom that is their problem. Not yours. Of course you should talk to them and see if there is a legitimate concern, but if it is just because they don't want... well that's tough. No one owns you. If the concern is safety or whatever, just talk it through. There's an amicable agreement to every disagreement, even if you agree to disagree.

You don't need to react. Just be.

No you are not in the wrong.

Revisit DMT when you can answer your line of questioning on your own. A certain maturity is needed in a relationship and with psychedelics in general enable to get the most out of either one.

Northerner said:
It doesn't matter if it's smoking DMT or eating Doritos.

You are not bound to anyone for anything and you may do as you please.

If another person does not like you exercising your freedom that is their problem. Not yours. Of course you should talk to them and see if there is a legitimate concern, but if it is just because they don't want... well that's tough. No one owns you. If the concern is safety or whatever, just talk it through. There's an amicable agreement to every disagreement, even if you agree to disagree.

You don't need to react. Just be.

No you are not in the wrong.

I think this sums it up well.

I would like to add that I hope your boyfriend does not behave like this with you often, it's unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom