• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Phalaris Arundinacea DMT extraction

Migrated topic.

thatoneguy

Rising Star
Can anyone who has done this before tell me how to Extract DMT from Phalaris Arundinacea ?? I found some site telling me how ( http://pinguy.infogami.com/blog/vkjn ) but i didn't quite understand it, something simple please

btw is there any video teaching it , doesnt have to be from Phalaris Arundinacea.

thatoneguy said:
also I have some questions about theese lye cristals are they a brand of drain cleaners or just any drain cleaners...

What lye crystals? Drain cleaner won't work.

A phalaris extraction won't ever be simple. The tek in the link is Jim deKorne's, it's fine but time consuming. What don't you understand? Read it again.
The procedure that I would recommend is Coschi's. You can find it on this board with the search engine.

thatoneguy said:
also I have some questions about theese lye cristals are they a brand of drain cleaners or just any drain cleaners...

Red Devil or Roebics brand drain cleaner are the only two that I am aware of that are 100% NaOH.

i would be careful with that plant.. it contains hordenin. do not use it in combination with MAOi! it is said not to combine phenethylamines with MAO inhibitors. however i have no idea what hordenin does to you when you smoke it. i've heard that it is not supposed to be very pleasant.(at least eating it is not)

does anyone have a clue about if the hordenin will be extracted together with the rest?

also which alkaloid does the grass contain the most of? N,N , 5meo or bufotenin? -still lookin for a good source of 5-meo-dmt...

Back
Top Bottom