• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Pharma worked. At last!

Migrated topic.
swim was under the impression that if are feeling the harmalas when taking them orally than its too late to take the dmt orally... reason being that the maoi has passed the gut and is now in the brain.

lonewolf123 said:
swim was under the impression that if are feeling the harmalas when taking them orally than its too late to take the dmt orally... reason being that the maoi has passed the gut and is now in the brain.

Not for me. I've redosed after the DMT has worn off with no harmalas and got an extra 2 hours that were more intense than the first.

It actually seems to me that the longer I wait after the harmala the longer and more intense my experience will be. When I dose simeltaneously I need to take nearly 2x the DMT, though a lot of folk report the exact opposite.

You definately need to do your own personal experimentation in a trial and error style to find out what's perfecft for you.

Swim keeps experimenting with taking them at the same time, and he still can't find a reliable dose... He's definately gonna have to try the waiting game

soulfood said:
lonewolf123 said:

Not for me. I've redosed after the DMT has worn off with no harmalas and got an extra 2 hours that were more intense than the first.

It actually seems to me that the longer I wait after the harmala the longer and more intense my experience will be. When I dose simeltaneously I need to take nearly 2x the DMT

Soulfood, what were your doses for the harmalas and your initial and final DMT? Also tell us the time frames. I'd like to extend my pharm trips for a few hours. Yes, sometimes the end of the road for a great trip can be solemn and sad.

I started off with 150mg harmalas and 50 DMT 20-30 minutes apart on an empty stomach. This is a 3 hour experience. With a fuller stomach it's the same length but weaker in effect.

90mg's H + 80mg's DMT on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes was very intense in an irritable way, but very short experience.

200mg's H + 50 DMT simeltaneously gave barely threshold effect. Slight euphoria and very dull shapes moving ever so slightly behind closed eyes. But MAOI action was fully triggered for sure 1 hour after the threshold effects were noticed as vaped DMT was much, much longer in duration.

250mg's H + 80mg's DMT 45 minute wait... no concept of time but for sure a very intense experience that was fully immerseful.

For longer trips I generally redose at the peak of the first with DMT only, generally starting with 150mg H + 40 + 40 DMT. with a 30 minute wait then an hour after that usually.

A little bit of a side note, but my best pharma experience so far included 300mg Theobromine, 5 Dat. s seeds 112mg THH + 80 DMT :) with a 40 minute wait before consuming the DMT, the other components were taken simeltaneously. This experience was the same length as a good mushroom trip and about three times as euphoric and zero discomfort. It was without a doubt the cleanest and clearest psychedelic experience I ever had, with full on OEV's and all the bells and whistles. Theobromine is great for kicking everything in but I DON'T USE IT WITH HARMALINE. It's far too intense or at least it amplifies the foggyness of the harmaline so much that your mind just can't cope. It's like having demons shout down abuse at you and not being able to understand or question them, while feeling liked you've been poisoned.

Back
Top Bottom