• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Plant Medicine Books/Shamanism

Migrated topic.

Cazman043

Rising Star
Hello there, I was just creating a post which is dedicated to sharing books based on shamanism and Plant Medicines which people highly recommend. Blessings, MC.

·The shamanism bible - John Matthews

------

·Hallucinogenic Plants ·Plants of the Gods: Origins of Hallucinogenic Use ·The Botany and Chemistry of Hallucinogens ·Where the Gods Reign: Plants and Peoples of the Colombian Amazon ·The Healing Forest: Medicinal and Toxic Plants of the Northwest Amazonia ·Vine of the Soul: Medicine Men, Their Plants and Rituals in the Colombian Amazonia ·Ethnobotany: Evolution of a Discipline - Richard Evans schultes

-------

·Life magazine article titled "Seeking the Magic Mushroom" ·The Wondrous Mushroom: Mycolatry in Mesoamerica -R. Gordon Wasson

------

·Pharmacotheon ·Pharmacophilia of the Natural Paradises ·Hallucinogenic Plants of North America ·The age of entheogens & the angel's dictionary ·Ayahuasca Analogues -Jon off

-----

·The encyclopedia of psychoactive plants · Shamanism and Tantra in the Himalayas ·The Dictionary of Sacred and Magical Plants ·Marijuana medicine -Christian Rätsch

------

·Food of the goods · The archaic revival ·True hallucinations -terence mckenna

-------

These are just some of the classics, and I left out works by many of these authors would probably deserved mention but this should be a good start.

·Keepers of the ancient knowledge ·Ayahuasca: The Visionary and Healing Powers of the Vine of the Soul ·Masters of the living energy -Joan Wilcox

-----

·Sacred Vine of Spirits ·Teonanácatl: Sacred Mushrooms of Visions ·Allies for Awakening Guidelines for Productive and Safe Experiences with Entheogens -Ralph metzner

-----
·Psychedelic Healing: The Promise of Entheogens for Psychotherapy and Spiritual Development
-Neal m. Goldsmith

-----

Psychedelics Encyclopedia
Peter Stafford

-----

Just a few more recommendations, Jeremy narby had some good books, Dale Pendell's Pharmako trilogy is pretty good.

Honestly there is no shortage of information on the topic, though Richard Evans schultes, Christian ratsch, Jon ott, Gordon wasson, Albert Hoffman, Alexander shulgin, terence mckenna, just to name a few have always been my favorites...

-eg

I like Drinking the Four Winds and Hummingbirds Journey to God by Ross Heaven, Singing to the Plants, Jaguar that Roams the Mind, The Shaman and Ayahuasca, The Plant Remedy, Wizard of the Upper Amazon..... There are lots of other good ones too.

Back
Top Bottom