• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Purpose of Salvia D

Migrated topic.

Fourcrows

Rising Star
I tried this years ago, with really interesting experiences. The first time, I took a small hit from a pipe and felt very odd, it was like my consciousness had shifted outside of my body and I was observing myself from outside almost as if I were sitting above and beside my body. Not unpleasant. I thought this was the typical experience, and that was it.

The second time, I tried a larger amount. Wow! All of a sudden, I was catapulted onto the most extreme, crazy roller-coaster ride, like nothing I've ever experienced. Up and down, back and forth, over and under at crazy speed. Kept telling myself, just hold on, just hold on. After a b while this subsided and I came to a stop. Not pleasant.

What am I missing? I know this is a popular choice for many and can be a rewarding experience, but I don't understand. Maybe it is just not something I can adapt to and explore.

Your thoughts and input would be m welcome.

Peace,

Fourcrows

Less is more.

I used to smoke it, now I chew it. It's a more comprehensible experience, and it's how the Mazatecs (indigenous people of the Mexican rainforest near Oaxaca) do it.

You can also make a tea.

Salvia isn't often something people do for the ride itself. It's more for the lessons and the afterglow/clarity. It has a lot to teach. And no, I don't mean "You were a mop in a past life." I mean it shows you the various voices in your mind, it allows a deep perspective on yourself and your life from deep within.

Don't approach it with a "blast off" mindset. I'd approach it like you would stalking a deer in a misty clearing in the woods. You don't want to get too close. But you can learn a lot from a distance, and from the thrill and journey of skillfully and quietly approaching it.

Thanks RhythmSpring,

That's good words. Yeah, when I tried it the first couple of times, it was for the high. I've grown away from that misguided approach now, and really want to explore the the spiritual and introspective aspects of this plant. I figured there was more to it. I believe it's worth trying again with a more mindful approach.

I appreciate your advice.

Peace,

Fourcrows

I did it a few times when I was super young like 19 and my sense of wonder at that time of my life had me able to enjoy it. I think it was 5x extract. Though I remember my girlfriend at the time did not have a good experience and started freaking out. Then about 6 years later I tried 25x and I freaked out and then understood why my ex had freaked out. This shit can be scary. I thought I was going to be stuck there in a loop for eternity. I felt so debilitated. So unlike deems, which to me I feel a warm embrace. Salvia is the dark Dmt in my opinion. Proceed with caution if trying it. I would agree smaller doses is probably a better experience. Personally I will never do Salvia ever again.

Less is more.

I used to smoke it, now I chew it. It's a more comprehensible experience, and it's how the Mazatecs (indigenous people of the Mexican rainforest near Oaxaca) do it.

You can also make a tea.

Salvia isn't often something people do for the ride itself. It's more for the lessons and the afterglow/clarity. It has a lot to teach. And no, I don't mean "You were a mop in a past life." I mean it shows you the various voices in your mind, it allows a deep perspective on yourself and your life from deep within.

Don't approach it with a "blast off" mindset. I'd approach it like you would stalking a deer in a misty clearing in the woods. You don't want to get too close. But you can learn a lot from a distance, and from the thrill and journey of skillfully and quietly approaching it.
RhythmSpring..Ive really never tryed quidding salvia ..want to ask .... can i rehydrate dry salvia leaf .... and get results from... chewing /quidding it? also how to make a tea from it?....thanks..

i think maybe the feminine spirit is in charge of that and not so favourable of the masculine. I'm not sure if it teaches you anything beside theres some next level far out shit possible that can blow you away. I've only ever smoked it, though. maybe chewing it is a different thing entirely

"can i rehydrate dry salvia leaf .... and get results from... chewing /quidding it?"

Yes

"i think maybe the feminine spirit is in charge of that and not so favourable of the masculine."

Why would a feminine spirit not be favourable of the masculine?

Back
Top Bottom