• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Q21Q21s Extraction Help Needed.

Migrated topic.

CannabisAR

Rising Star
Hey everyone I'm still new to this whole extraction even after months of research and prep I seem to be stuck on the last part. I have not completely given up 1st and 2nd pull using Q21Q21's method I got crystals mostly floaters and when I pulled the first two pulls after evap the crystals turned to a yellowish oil. Reminds me of BHO and has a faint naptha smell after 4 hours of drying. Q21Q21's recipe used Mimosa I used ACRB its what I had already on hand. and I followed the recipe to a T. What am I doing wrong? Should I be doing something different to keep the frozen crystals from drying to a oil substance? Within an hour in the freezer the Naphtha clouds up and within 2 hours I start to see floaters and crystals at the bottom of the pyrex glass. I don't know a lot about solvents any help would be greatly appreciated.

Second I am not a chemist in any way shape or form so excuse my dumb questions.

Loveall said:
Also, take a look at this useful thread if not done so already. Hope it helps.

Ive decided not to try to achieve re-x. For a first time extraction I'm pretty happy the first time many years ago when I extracted BHO I wondered if I did it right due to getting wax instead of shatter.

Back
Top Bottom