• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

questions before first Pharma - Dose and Cannabis?

Migrated topic.

jiva

Rising Star
Hi everyone,

i am planning on my first Pharma trip tomorrow

My plan is to do 50mg harmine freebase dissolved in lemon juice
wait for 25 min and than have another 50mg harmine + 60mg dmt dissolved in lemon juice
does this sound like a good amount to you for my first time?

also when i trip with high mushroom doses i always have some weed nearby to slow down the trip if it becomes uncomfortable. would this also work with Pharmahuasca?

thanks

Everything sounds good to me, although personally, I would up the total harmala dosage to somewhere between 150-200mg. That is usually enough for most people for full inhibition. I tend to take even more harmalas than that just so that I don't undershoot, but that is personal preference, of course.

As long as you are able to function and move around, load bowls and operate lighters, I say there is nothing wrong with adding marijuana to the mix.

8)

In most psychedelic situations I've had, marijuana tends to intensify the trip, bringing new dimensions and depth to it. If you normally smoke during trips, it shouldn't be a problem in any way.

thanks, i think then i will up the harmine doese to 150mg

The Grateful One said:
As long as you are able to function and move around, load bowls and operate lighters, I say there is nothing wrong with adding marijuana to the mix.

i do own a vulcano, so i can prepare everything ahead and do not need to worry.
rolling joints while tripping used to be really hard for me :)

I had good inhibition with 200mg harmine HCl which is going to be equivalent to 170mg harmine freebase. I weigh about 175 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom