• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Rectal 5-MeO-DMT administration route

Migrated topic.
Some people have reported needing around 70mg+ to fully release when used via this ROA. I've done 40-50mg (freebase in vinegar and also converted to a salt) and didn't quite get there either.

That's interesting. I think that makes it quite an impractical ROA for repeated use of the molecule. I think I might try again with 60mg and call it quits. I think freebasing or IM injection would be a lot less wasteful. :d

VibeSurfer; itsq good cause you normally don't spend all day everyday dosing 5 Meo DMT, so no problem if it isn't the most practical ROA for repeated use. I generally use this molecule like 1 to 4 or 5 times max a year. But I do it on different ROA. Same for n,n DMT. Vaping is always practical, but vaping freebase 5 meo is the most extreme come up and go down you'll live... so consider that too, when talking about practicality.
Now every ROA havetheir places, and for the 5, I still think most convenient and safer are rectal for the salt one and vaped for the freebase one.

I ended up having an intense breakthrough with only 45mg 5-MeO-DMT fumarate boofed. The comeup was quite powerful and eruptive for being so stretched out. It felt like coming up while vaporizing, but it lasted for 20 minutes instead of 5-30 seconds. The peak apparently lasted 45 minutes and was very strong, dissociative, and Euphoric. It surprisingly began with lots of visuals and remarkably impressive colors before entering the white. Gone. Nothing. Nada. This nothingness, the white void, or whatever you want to call it felt a lot more present and pronounced than with vaporization. Artistically crafted waves of majestic rapid and sporadic disintegration and oneness came crashing over and over. It just felt perfect in a million ways I could never remember. The comedown was a long, hyperactive, incredibly happy and entactogenic ride. Coming down was incredibly uplifting, relaxing, and dissociative before disappearing completely after around 2 or 3 hours total, leaving me feeling back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom