• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Rest in Peace Nemo Amicus

So sorry to hear Pandora, our thoughts are with you in this difficult time. I hope you are holding up alright, considering.

Last edited:
I imagine he was very grateful to have you at his side on this journey. I send well wishes of respect and beauty for his body. The Nexus family is here pandora :)
💞🌅

Pandora, Spice Momma, my love, support, and healing energy heads your way. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that you can lean on us here. ❤️

I would be honored to conduct another SHE in his wonderful memory.

PM me anytime.

One love

That is a shock. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. We are here for you whenever you need to talk or need any support.

He always had something interesting or informative to add and I'm glad to have know him through you and the chat. Sending love.

Wow.... that was unexpected. That really struck me. Even over the distance i feel with you. I'm very sorry for your loss.
If i can comfort you in any way please contact me.

Just imagine im flying over and take you in my arms. Sending much love.

IMG_20240425_173903.jpg

Sending you and your family my deepest condolences, love, and the biggest of hugs, at this difficult time.

In honesty, this has been little of a surprise to me as you have been so open with us about the situation. Keep on doing so as you see fit - dealing with bereavement on a practical level alone makes for an ominous task, so it's touching to see the level of emotional support that people here are so willing to offer. If there is anything you think the community can help you with, be sure to let us know.
<3

Pandora, I wish you peace and comfort during this chapter in your journey.

"Because I could not stop for Death--He kindly stopped for me--The Carriage held but just Ourselves--And Immortality" - Emily Dickinson

Sending you and your family my deepest condolences, love, and the biggest of hugs, at this difficult time.

In honesty, this has been little of a surprise to me as you have been so open with us about the situation. Keep on doing so as you see fit - dealing with bereavement on a practical level alone makes for an ominous task, so it's touching to see the level of emotional support that people here are so willing to offer. If there is anything you think the community can help you with, be sure to let us know.
<3
Thank you, Please keep me company in chat is about it. I'm very loney.

Last edited:
Thank you Nemo, for your wit and wisdom, your humor and history, and all the kindness and knowlege shared over the years. I know that as you enter the great hall and weigh the truth, you will do so lightheartedly. Till we meet again the field of reeds my friend. ❤️

May I walk every day unceasing on the banks of my water, may my soul rest on the branches of the trees which I have planted, may I refresh myself in the shadow of my sycamore.

Pandora, my heart and prayers are with you. May every sunrise remind you of the lingering beauty of yesterday's sunset. 🌅

Sadly i never got to meet Nemo, but i feel like i know him through you Pandora. I feel like a part of him will join us in the nexiverse. If you ever need to talk.. Yell at someone... anything! i will always be here for you!

Back
Top Bottom