• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Screens, body weight and the amount of DMT - newcomer asks for help

Migrated topic.

Agape

Rising Star
Good day, dear DMT-Nexus community.

With this thread I would like to ask for your help, because I am an absolute novice in the field of psychedelic substances. Thanks to helpful and interesting contributions + infographics from other members, I have learned and understood a lot. But I still have two questions, if it is permissible.

I recently ordered the Glass Sherlock VG Vaporizer in combination with the Hempwick Lighter and screens (10-Pack). Unfortunately I have not fully understood how exactly this works with the screens. Do they have to be used? If so, how many for a "trip" and how exactly are they placed? And does your own body weight play a big role when it comes to the amount of DMT you want to consume? I am pretty slim and do not want to take too much the first time.

I apologize for the harassment on my part and these initial questions. But I would be very happy if you could help me.

Take care of yourself and all the best.

With best regards,
Agápē

Hi.

From my(and few others) experience body weight isn't much of a deal.
You can start with 10-15mg and up the dosage when you fill comfortable. Correctly vaped ~30mg should be enough to "knock down" most of the people.

You may find absolutely insane people on youtube vaping 50-100mg spice for no good reason with absolutely terrible vaping devices and technique, and calling their crazy dosage and crappy devices(e.g. plastic bottle + tin foil) best methods for breakthrough. Forget about them.

No idea about your vaporizer.

Back
Top Bottom