• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Second and third hit question

Migrated topic.

surfingisfun001

Rising Star
I have heard many speak of taking a second and third hit.

I am wondering how one does this, being that if I load (example) 30mg of DMT into an oil burner and hold the lighter an inch from it... it all vaporizes when I take the hit.

If I wanted to take a second and third hit, it seems to me, that I would need to have 3 pipes ready. But in that case I would end up smoking 90mg of DMT, which... doesn't seem like a good idea.

My question is, to those who take a second and third hit, are you doing it from the original pipe, and if so, how since the DMT all vaporizes so fast?

Or do you use 3 different pipes and lets say if you are aiming for 30mg, smoke 10mg each hit?

surfingisfun001 said:
I have heard many speak of taking a second and third hit.

I am wondering how one does this, being that if I load (example) 30mg of DMT into an oil burner and hold the lighter an inch from it... it all vaporizes when I take the hit.

If I wanted to take a second and third hit, it seems to me, that I would need to have 3 pipes ready. But in that case I would end up smoking 90mg of DMT, which... doesn't seem like a good idea.

My question is, to those who take a second and third hit, are you doing it from the original pipe, and if so, how since the DMT all vaporizes so fast?

Or do you use 3 different pipes and lets say if you are aiming for 30mg, smoke 10mg each hit?

It takes me at least three hits to vaporize 20mg+ doses from the machine.
Why you ask? If you can inhale 30mg in one hit then you don't need three.

One long big hit is far superior the 3 ones.. when you master that technique you are home! If you want to experimemt the sandwich method works for more hits..

Good luck!

Exitwound said:

I hear Terence McKenna, Joe Rogan, etc, speak of taking a 'second and third hit'.

Though in my experience of smoking in an oil burner, the DMT all vaporizes quickly when the flame is held near it. Making it not possible to take a second or third hit.

I dont know what Joe is smoking but as I understand Terence was using the "orange goo" mostly and with that its possible to take more hits in an oil burner. With pure freebase its more difficult.

surfingisfun001 said:
Exitwound said:

I hear Terence McKenna, Joe Rogan, etc, speak of taking a 'second and third hit'.

Though in my experience of smoking in an oil burner, the DMT all vaporizes quickly when the flame is held near it. Making it not possible to take a second or third hit.
Smoking and extraction technology have matured in the years since McKenna used DMT. With pure white DMT loaded onto a ceramic foam disc in a GVG, it’s easy (almost too easy) to get a very large dose in a single rapid inhalation.

Quite a different type of experience I might add. :shock:

One hit method :twisted: Hone vaping skills if that doesn't work.
The idea of being able to make a third hit is quite telling :?:

But if one has a successful experience in the end than any method is good.

The 3 hit rule is imo bullshit. I think it only applies to the average lung sized people using the most common vape - probably the GVG and machine.
But every person has different lung size and power, different vapes and different skills in operating these vapes. All of that would change the ammount of DMT you get per hit. Also if you put more DMT in the bowl, it will likely give you more vapor per hit. So even the dosage irtself could change the number of hits you need to take.
I have large lung, high quality and powerful vaporizer and years of practice with them. So I can easily one hit any dose I put in the bowl with multiple vapes I own.

Back
Top Bottom