• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Second ever extraction, thought i'd post this over here as well.

Migrated topic.

misko1337

Rising Star
Just thought id post this here, second ever extraction. I used a filter you attach to a syringe I asked here about a week ago to filter the naptha sucked off the top into my X tray, worked a treat. the filter got clogged up at the end once I sucked up some gunk. Made from Acacia acuminata branches that had fallen on the side of the road :D

Nice result for 2nd try.

Filtering naphtha is not necessary but I also do it. I actually add some anhydrous calcium chloride to naphtha and mix to dry it (remove residual water from naphtha). Then I filter using a Buchner funnel and vacuum.

Nice work !

I'm currently on my second set of pulls from my first ever extraction attempt. My first set failed to produce crystals after precip. So i re used the solvent plus some new solvent and did a second set of pulls. That also failed to produce crystals during precip.

I'm currently letting pulls evap out of the freezer to see if i get any usable goo or anything.

Great work there on just your second attempt ✌

Back
Top Bottom