Read below for a better explanation than my knowledge-lacking take.
Last edited:
I was happy to be able to correct you as this would have been a serious problem. Anyway the person who I spoke with explained it to me as in that estrogen is also a driving factor in accelerating breast cancer like androgens are for prostate cancer, but both are also very necessary for healthy living.Happy to be corrected, posted without sufficient understanding of Scientific papers and their writing.

Well I could be wrong, so let’s see if someone is more informed and willing to take on a different position regarding the paper.I'll edit my initial words with an explanation.![]()
It figures. There's a clear parallel between the neurogenetic effects of psychedelics and the proliferation of malignant cells. I think it was pretty smart to come up with a study like the one in the paper. Fortunately, most psychedelics aren't endogenous…Guessing it can't have helped this poor fella - Terence McKenna - Wikipedia
In saying that, are you making an implication that this type of combo might also display a similar effect to that of psilocybin on proliferative glioma and, presumably, other serotonin receptor-driven proliferative diseases?Harmalas and DMT feel very mushroom-like on the body-load.