• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

She in may?

Either one works; hopefully more people will be able to join! This will be my first SHE, looking forward to it (whenever it may occur)

saturdays are better for me but i can try to catch u up on fridays no problem :) but nowadays projects and exams kinda very busy.. cant we make it the next friday or saturday after 15th? :p

shall we do a 14th Friday ? in Greenwich zone it's a new moon..
Let's push things forward and do New Moon S H E !

This worm is interested in the idea but doesnt believe in scheduling dreams. If the spice dreams come on Saturday ill be sure to check in. Is there a procedure? Do we have to make a report?

-spiceworm

Agreed spiceworm, it's not easy to schedule these sorts of things. SWIM had a crazy, wild Spice journey on the *same day, same time* of the March S.H.E., a terribly frightening experience with burnt Spice that led me to join the Nexus the following day to ask many questions, where I discovered the experience coincided with the S.H.E. SWIM 'll likely be having a light journey with changa on Saturday evening, so perhaps we'll see how this goes.

How about... this weekend, then? Or this week?

Would Saturday the 22nd or Sunday the 23rd work for anyone?

How many people would be up for it?

If anyone else would be interested in joining, three journeyers will be lifting off this evening at about 9 or 10 PM PST. The temperature here dropped about 20F in a few hours, and there are now wild thunderclouds amassing on the horizon. Portentious happenings, ladies and gents...

BananaForeskin said:
How about... this weekend, then? Or this week?

Would Saturday the 22nd or Sunday the 23rd work for anyone?

How many people would be up for it?

I would like to do it this weekend on the 22nd. Thats doable for me. I have 3 extracts going right now, and they will all be done by then :)

Back
Top Bottom