• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Shpongle-DMT

Migrated topic.
Great band,beautiful music. Future Sounds of London(FSOL),Entheogenic,David Parson, all good and rank up there with shpongle. Check them out. Peace and love,Kija.

[quote:2949900f68]
Kija. said:
Future Sounds of London(FSOL),Entheogenic,David Parson, all good and rank up there with shpongle. Check them out.[/quote:2949900f68] Thanks Kija, i will [quote:2949900f68="psilocybin"]I really like Shpongle they have a very tribal feel to them.Heres a link to the video DMT (Devine Moments of Truth). [/quote:2949900f68] Yeah Psilocybin that video is excellent! Especially the last few minutes with no conversation, just music and slowly changing fractals.

Yes Sphongle are quite awesome, some of the songs are so intricate! Thx for that list Kija, going to check them out myself. That was a cool clip thx psilo! I've been getting into Vangelis tracks and Kitaro for relaxing, some of there tracks are really good. Peace, BlackClo

you might look for the album- celtic cross - hicksville if u like shpongle (simon posford & raja ram) this is posford's earliest work (with some help from some friends)

Enigma are good. I used to listen to them on acid they are realy deep and soothing. Pink floyd also. 'Us and them' is great for all occasions as is the Animals album, exceptional imo.

Back
Top Bottom