• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Shroom Boom

SkunK

🥀𝕊ⲕü𝗻𝙆🥀
Been a hectic week and a lazy weekend recovering from the past week.

Working on the question list, I'm planning to submit to the dispensarie owners..

● what dangers does running your mushroom businesses pose?

●i know you have been raided in the past for selling Magic Mushrooms, closed down and reopoended as quickly as the next day...

1 . how are these gray area dispensaries operating openly with such minimal police presence?

2. To run a business one needs a business license to operate Said business . Are these citys where these brick and mortor dispensaries are operating granting business licenses to mushroom dispensaries?

● Why are you so passionate about magic mushrooms and working towards legalizing then?

● you opened your 1st Mushroom Dispensary in 2020, and have since expanded and opened 2 more brink and mortor store fronts. Do you plan to expand further?

Any plans to expand to any other provances across Canada?

● What kind of Mushrooms products and services do you offer through your medical Dispensary?

● I know you run a service called " Get your drugs tested " so you have a background and true intrest in harm reduction for the public.

Im interestee what kind of harm reduction is available to the general public at this moment for new psychedelic users that maybe are becoming interested in psychedelics for both medical and recreational uses; who may not have experience as of yet with these substances?

● i would also be interested to know how we as a community pushing to have these substances available to adults should facilitate harm reduction and safe ethical use?

● What are your thoughts on how Canada should focus on fazing in Legalization of Magic Mushrooms

1. Government/ Privately operated grows?

2. Personal Recreational/Medical

3. If Personal growing is legalized , how should the powers that be determine how much is legally allowed to grow and possess?

4. What does or how should Legalization look for these Mushrooms. Only Psilocybin Cubensis? Or all psychedelic mushrooms such as Psilocybin Cyanescens/Panaeclus Cyanescens and all other Psychoactive Mushroom ? Some of the latter can be quite a bit more potent than Psilocybin Cubensis and not as user friendly

● being a huge mycophile, Amature mycologist and personal Mushroom grower formayny yesrs myself. Im interested to get a general idea of where all these magic mushrooms are coming from to fuel & supply the shroom boom and these grey area dispensaries operating at the moment?

What does the clandestine mushrooms grower look like in these new times helping fuel the supply?

● bring one of the biggest names in Canadas drug reform , how do you feel Canada should proceed with drug reform? There is a huge rise in people interested in all forms of psychedelics for both medical and personal use be it recreational or therapeutic use.

Should we be aiming to legalize all plant based drugs and Medical plants? I'm also a huge Amateur Botanist, and enjoy growing Mescaline contaning Cacti, Poppys (Papaver Somniferum) , Coca, Iboga, Salvia, Cannabis and have even dabbled with different DMT containing plants. Should these plant based medicines be de classified and legalized?

Anyone with suggestions for more questions to submit to these dispensaries, to hekp further a better article?

Below, I've edited your questions for some grammar and spelling, and then added some of my own. Great list!
Any new questions or notes I added are in red.

1. What dangers does running your mushroom business pose?

2. I know you have been raided in the past for selling magic mushrooms, and closed down and reopened as quickly as the next day... (unfinished question ?)

3. How are these gray area dispensaries operating openly with such minimal police presence?

4. To run a business one needs a business license. Are the cities where these brick and mortar dispensaries are operating granting business licenses to mushroom dispensaries?

5. Why are you so passionate about magic mushrooms and working towards legalizing them?

6. You opened your first mushroom dispensary in 2020, and have since expanded and opened 2 more brick and mortar store fronts. Do you have any plans to expand further, even in other provinces across Canada?

7. What kind of mushroom products and services do you offer through your medical dispensary? How smoothly has the implementation of these products gone?

8. You run a service called "Get your drugs tested" so you have a background and true interest in harm reduction for the public. I'm curious, what kind of harm reduction is available to the general public for new psychedelic users who are becoming interested in psychedelics for both medical and recreational uses; who may not have experience as of yet with these substances?

9. How do you approach the topic of harm reduction with your own products, considering they're extremely mind-altering and can be misused by anyone too uninformed?

10. I would also be interested to know how we as a community pushing to have these substances available to adults should facilitate harm reduction and safe ethical use?

11. What are your thoughts on how Canada should focus on phasing in the legalization of magic mushrooms?

12. Government/ Privately operated grows? (More info needed)

13. Personal Recreational/Medical (More info needed)

14. If personal growing is legalized, how should the powers that be determine how much is legally allowed to grow and possess? Do you see that happening in the future, and how would that influence your business?

15. How should legalization look for psilocybin-containing mushrooms? Only Psilocybin Cubensis? Or all psychedelic mushrooms, such as Psilocybin Cyanescens/Panaeclus Cyanescens and all other psychoactive fungi? Some of the latter can be quite a bit more potent than Psilocybin Cubensis and not as user-friendly.

16. Being a huge mycophile, amature mycologist, and mushroom grower for many years myself, I'm interested in getting a general idea of where all these magic mushrooms are coming from to fuel & supply the shroom boom and these grey area dispensaries operating at the moment? (Depending on who you're asking, I'd be careful mentioning anything you do involved in growing these substances, if it's a more professional business they might be less inclined to answer you.)

17. What does the clandestine mushroom grower community look like in these new times?

18. There is a huge rise in people interested in all forms of psychedelics for both medical and personal use be it recreational or therapeutic. Being one of the biggest names in Canada's drug reform, how do you feel Canada should proceed with drug reform?

19. How did you manage to get your mushroom business off the ground, considering the legal controversy surrounding these gray-market products?

20. How often do you encounter police or political figures purchasing your products? Are there any stories you have to tell about that?

21. Has there been any community pushback towards mushroom dispensaries? How would you respond to those who are opposed to the idea of legalizing psychedelics?

22. How do you feel your work has impacted the community? Has it been a rewarding experience?

Just some suggestions :::]
I wasn't sure how you were ordering them or which questions were for who, so I just put them numbered. Feel free to rearrange or edit

@FlagellaStink Great additions to add to the list. I'll expand on the ones you have suggested and revise the personal info from the questions.

I should have lots of time this week as I'll be working in town and have the evenings free.

@FlagellaStink

Revised and added draft....

1. What dangers does running your mushroom business pose for you?

2. I know you have been raided in the past for selling magic mushrooms, closed down and reopened as quickly as the next day, how are you able to continue operating with out repercussions from the police.

3. How are these gray area dispensaries operating openly with such minimal police presence?

4. To run a business one needs a business license. Are the cities where these brick and mortar dispensaries are operating granting business licenses to mushroom dispensaries? How are they gettint around this aspect or the running a business?

5. Why are you so passionate about magic mushrooms and working towards legalizing them?

6. You opened your first mushroom dispensary in 2020, and have since expanded and opened 2 more brick and mortar store fronts. Do you have any plans to expand further, even in other provinces across Canada?

7. What kind of mushroom products and services do you offer through your medical dispensary? How smoothly has the implementation of these products gone?

8. You run a service called "Get your drugs tested" so you have a background and true interest in harm reduction for the public. I'm curious, what kind of harm reduction is available to the general public for new psychedelic users who are becoming interested in psychedelics for both medical and recreational uses; who may not have experience as of yet with these substances?

9. How do you approach the topic of harm reduction with your own products, considering they're extremely mind-altering and can be misused by anyone too uninformed?

10. I would also be interested to know how we as a community pushing to have these substances available to adults should facilitate harm reduction and safe ethical use?

11. How should we as a community pushing forward with legalization address the youth with harm reduction and proper information about these substances. With these substances becoming more available younger generations will inevitably find ways of aquiring them. How should we approach this aspect as a community?

12. What are your thoughts on how Canada should focus on phasing in the legalization of magic mushrooms?

13. Should supply for dispensaries be handled by the Government or Privately operated grows?

14. Should Personal Recreational/Medical grows be legalized tor the home mycologist?

15. If personal growing is legalized, how should the powers that be determine how much is legally allowed to grow and possess? Do you see that happening in the future, and how would that influence your business?

16. How should legalization look for psilocybin-containing mushrooms? Only Psilocybin Cubensis? Or all psychedelic mushrooms, such as Psilocybin Cyanescens/Panaeclus Cyanescens and all other psychoactive fungi? Some of the latter can be quite a bit more potent than Psilocybin Cubensis and not as user-friendly.

17. I'm interested in getting a general idea of where all these magic mushrooms are coming from to fuel & supply the shroom boom and these grey area dispensaries operating at the moment?

18. What does the clandestine mushroom grower community look like in these new times?

19. There is a huge rise in people interested in all forms of psychedelics for both medical and personal use be it recreational or therapeutic. Being one of the biggest names in Canada's drug reform, how do you feel Canada should proceed with drug reform?

20. How did you manage to get your mushroom business off the ground, considering the legal controversy surrounding these gray-market products?

21. Do we have any political support here in Canada, behind the legalization or Magic Mushrooms as of yet? If not how do should we go about generating support from political groups as a community?

22. How often do you encounter police or political figures purchasing your products? Are there any stories you have to tell about that?

23. Has there been any community pushback towards mushroom dispensaries? How would you respond to those who are opposed to the idea of legalizing psychedelics?

24. How do you feel your work has impacted the community? Has it been a rewarding experience?

25. Do you have any stories from customers that have seen benefits from using your products,, i know it is very hard for medical patients to access mushrooms here in Canada at this time legaly.

Back
Top Bottom