• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Slightly Funny (Nearly Failed) Christmas Eve Extract

Migrated topic.

Shadowus

Rising Star
Hey Nexus,

After taking a little break from drinking too much pharmahuasca, my roommate went out of town for the holidays last minute so I figured I would do a little snowflake project. Long story short I didn't have all the supplies I needed so I compromised a bit with the flavor injector I was gonna use for separating solvent(bad mistake). I was using Earthwalker's Tek, but I only used 40g salt, because that's all the non-iodized I had on hand.

20171224_141703.jpg

Whole set up

20171224_151233.jpg

Acetic acid/ACRB solution in heat bath with saline and NaOH solutions ready to go

20171224_162654.jpg

Basic soup in heat bath

20171224_201851.jpg

Final clean up ATB after adding NaOH

So, from the pictures you can see things are going fairly well to this point. Once I tried to do the first pull on my cleanup ATB however, the seal on the flavor injector plunger pretty much exploded, causing 100ml of DMT rich solvent to spill all over.(I do bigger pulls than most people) I look back now as I tried to soak it up and save it, only to realize that it had fallen into some dirt and possibly NaOH, it was pretty hilarious. Usual exclamations abounded. Not hilarious was the fact that my yield was only about 270mg from subsequent pulls. Still got some nice Christmas snowflake pics for you guys though. Besides its enough to smoke for a bit, I'll just be happy with it.

20171225_141101.jpg

Look at those xtals!

20171225_141942.jpg

Merry Christmas Everybody

Back
Top Bottom