• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Smoking changa

froggydays

Esteemed member
Donator
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
114
Merits
1,503
Hi a very simple question, I made some changa with regular Caapi leaves, 1:1 gr ratio.

This time I pulverised the leaf and dried before mixing with dmt and IPA after a failed first attempt.

Now, how would I smoke this? I don't want to light up the plant material I guess because the deemxy will just burn away.

I read you could use a bong but I prefer not to.

Thanks.
 
You... light it up.

Yes, some spice will burn, changa isn't as efficient as vaporisation of spice. But that's the whole point of making changa or enhanced leaf: It's easier to use than freebase. You can use a bong, a pipe, or roll it into a joint.

I guess you can use a dry herb vaporiser, but I don't have any experience with those.

If you end up using a bong, try to burn it lightly: keep the flame relatively away from the herbs, and let the burning part heat the rest of it.
 
You powder your caapi and soak it in IPA for a week or so to extract it. Then, you just use that IPA to dissolve dmt and infuse some herb like mullein. You can add bits of caapi leaf to that mix if you want. Smoking a powder is far from easy. Maybe sandwich it in mullein like you would do with a freebase. Just a few thoughts. I'm not a smoker :LOL:
 
Back
Top Bottom