• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

so my friend has a quartz one hitter

Migrated topic.

Nope

Rising Star
and listened to a Doug Stanhope bit once where he talked about smoking freebase dmt out of a oney, he was wondering if that would be a legitimate method?

Like if he preheated the tip and then toyed with the lighter under the edge of the quartz to heat it, would that feasibly heat the DMT without burning it?

Nope; dont think that would work. getting the right heat to do to job would be tricky, if you dont xceed the vape temp enough for the leidenfrost effectyou wont really vape it all bc its not holding enough heat

if you do you increase risk mobile particles of hot AF dmt coming right into your mouth and airway

aditionally if you increase the heat you will increase the temp of the vapor which has little to no time to cool so it would be very hot

nope this is not pleasant !

if you have limited materials feel free to put the experience off untill you are really ready, would you cross the desert if you didnt have right equip?

good luck do more research proven methods are easy to find

Thank you for the reply and tips Orbiting!

My friend has tried the sandwich method before and is reasonably confident in his ability to heat the goo without actually touching it, he was just wondering about alternate methods that don't involve heating and burning copper to clean it.

He does see how the problems you mentioned would arise, and thanks you again. :)

copper mesh is used in most of the guides for home made vaporizors, and burning the copper to clean it is usually listed as a necessary step to avoid any unwanted coatings left on by the manufacturer

Nope said:
copper mesh is used in most of the guides for home made vaporizors, and burning the copper to clean it is usually listed as a necessary step to avoid any unwanted coatings left on by the manufacturer

I gotcha I've never done that it seems not-so-nice there's been success dabbing off of titanium or Quartz you may be interested or buying a so called GVG (which I've never used before either) but people swear by all different methods find whatever works for you and get good at it

my friends friends spirit animal recently stumbled across a device known as a "nectar collector" and it seems to be the ideal medium for any sort of vaporization. I won't post pics but anyone can Google them.

The setup is a vapor chamber with a "straw" at the other end, a hollow titanium or quartz bit that you heat and simply told up to your little glass tray with product in it and vape away.

No mesh bottle setups, no messy goop left anywhere to burn or drip, no contraptions or nails or vape hoods that need to be removed to clear the piece, just a vapor chamber that can be filled with small amounts of water and set on its side with no leakage whatever, small chance of a little dripping if held completely upside down.

my friends friends spirit animal suggests this is the most optimal vaping device yet devised, the basic unit runs around 80.00 USD

once I thought I heard someone say something about how they thought they had read something that said something to the effect that water can condense your vapor and result in a loss of product

so I would probably suggest not using the water

still a great thing to look into

Nope said:
once I thought I heard someone say something about how they thought they had read something that said something to the effect that water can condense your vapor and result in a loss of product

so I would probably suggest not using the water

still a great thing to look into

Interesting, if someone could shed light on this I would love to hear it

Would water (in which FB DMT vapor is insoluble in ) scrub some of the molecules from the vapor being drawn thru it? Could the vapor deposit somehow on the waters surface? With marijuana thc which is more soluble than FB will dissolve on the bong liquid

An interesting question

Back
Top Bottom