• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57

Migrated topic.

ava69

Rising Star
Note: what works for me to reduce nausea to zero is to use way less than 200mg of harmine only, no harmaline (nauseating & sedating), pure THH is not nauseating at all, nor the HPBCD complexed DMT. Jonathan Ott also reported in his 30 pharmahuasca journeys in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues" that he never experienced any nausea, he also kept his harmine at around 160mg. Just some suggestions, of course everyone is different.

I've taken pharmahuasca close to a 100 times in a decade. Most recent 3-21-2022 experience with pics attached at bottom:

Update 4pm 3/21/2022: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine all dissolved into 30ml hot water) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, ego disintegrating & boundaries shattered.

For the first 10 minutes, open or closed eyes, didn't matter, saw same thing: colored neon geometrics on the surface of everything. Felt whole body high tryptamine frequency combined with the THH frequency vibration = amazing amplified whole body frequency, like being tuned into another spirit manifested alien world. It felt like a colored shining tractor beam was going to surround me and take me away, very 3-dimensional.

It was so powerful for 10 minutes, I had to close my eyes to find a happy place. Felt like the most powerful of my past Hawaiian psychotria experiences (40 grams leaf) with Caapi which I only ventured at this dose around 5 times (and all by accident, never meant to, as it is so strong) out of my 70 total Hawaiian psychotria journeys (most 30-35 grams), this was no different, exactly the same as the potent leaf, at the very high end for advanced Ayahuasca use.

Dennis Mckenna once said about one of his Ayahuasca journeys, that for the first 10 minutes it felt like he was riding an elevator to the top floor at high speed, this is how it felt for me, or like handling a high speed sports car.

...then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beauty, incredible closed eye morphing & dancing geometrics in wild neon purple, pink & green that lasted for another 35 minutes with closed eyes. With open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience, most powerful experience I've had in years....very strong for 1.5 hour, when it decreased in strength several notches.

I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, profound spiritual insights, extremely visual, had the power of 40g Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree. I experienced zero nausea, zero dizziness (so long as I keep my harmine dose below 200mg). :love: :love: :love:

Detailed information on this found here:
hxxps://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1144573&#post1144573

150mg is the average amount of THH in an Ayahuasca brew, whereas there is 300mg when 2 cups are drank for evening by more advanced members of the UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian, or advanced drinkers like myself.

I've noticed there is zero tolerance when using the HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca orally, remains same potency even 7 days later, zero nausea, zero dizziness...(so long as I keep my harmine dose below 200mg). Peaks around 60 minutes after effects begin. Jonathan Ott noticed 160mg harmine to be extremely effective (strong) for activating DMT in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues", same here...I used to always use 200mg harmine, but found 160mg to work great based on his recommendation, and it results in no nausea or dizziness at this dose. Just make sure your stomach is near empty, around 4 hours after a meal for this to work very well.

2 minute formed HPBCD DMT not only makes the DMT freebase water soluble, but it increases the absorption of the DMT by several factors into the intestinal tissues.

This pharmacology has been used to potentiate these poorly absorbed freebase drugs orally as well -- in my experience, this results in an Ayahuasca experience that is strong in potency.

Example: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.

In my experiences, this is way more potent than normal DMT freebase or salts used orally, very reminiscent of my over 70 Hawaiian psychotria brewed leaf teas, very strong & all encompassing.

From thethirdwave.co:
Does ayahuasca produce tolerance?
Ayahuasca tolerance is very mild and you can take another dose within a day without significantly reduced effects. It also does not produce tolerance to other psychedelics.
Jonathan Ott, "The Internationalization of Ayahuasca", page 108:
There is an average of 160mg harmine per dose in Caapi potions. In the course of some three dozen psychonautic bioassays (self-experiments) with crystalline samples of DMT and harmine (which I myself had isolated from appropriate plants), we substantiated an verified the theory of the "ayahuasca-effect," that doses as low as 120mg (below the average amount found in analyzed doses of the potions) could render minuscule doses of DMT psychoactive and visionary (between 25 and 30mg).
From "Articulations, On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics" (2015) by Julian Palmer:
Modern day researchers, spearheaded by people such as myself, have realized that Jonathan Ott's calculations fall short of what most explorers need for a truly visionary experience. Even with a strong harmine/Banisteriopsis caapi dosage, 30-60mg of dmt is not sufficient to produce significant visionary effects in most people. So if fact, a dosage of 30-40mg of dmt is where tryptamine-like effects just begin to occur for most people, and 10-25mg dmt is not really noticeable above the gentle psychoactive effects of the harmine.

Each person is different and for some rare individuals, 30-40mg may be about as much dmt as they wish to take--but most people need at least 60-80mg for sufficient psychoactive effects and even at this dosage, you generally cannot expect a full-blown visionary experience, even when using a strong dose of 4 grams of syrian rue or 100 grams of strong caapi vine. Also, it should be pointed out that going beyond 4 grams of syrian rue (around 200-280mg of harmaline) or 100 grams of strong caapi vine (150--250mg of harmine) can increase the negative effects of these beta-carbolines--which include a feeling of heaviness, pressure in the head, inability to walk properly, more purging and perhaps more of an emphasis on bodily processes.

An oral dosage of 100mg of dmt is where the visionary qualities really begin to occur, for most people say when they are taking 3 grams of syrian rue or 80 grams of strong vine, and in context, 40-60 grams of strong vine is enough to fully mao inhibit most people.

I would say to neophyte explorers to tread carefully, and to slowly increase your dmt dosage in increments: perhaps starting at 60mg, going to 100mg, then 150mg. Some people are going to find 100mg of dmt to be exceedingly strong, and it will perhaps give them an experience they did not feel ready for.

--> It came to my attention after an embarrassing number of years, that taking freebase crystal DMT orally was not as potent, colourful, or clear as taking the equivalent amount of DMT in a tea that was brewed from the plant. For many years, I couldn't see how there could be a difference, but after doing some comparisons, it was obvious that the tea was much better, and the experiences resulting from the crystalline extract were inferior.

You could take twice or even three times as much DMT crystal as the equivalent in brew, and the experience from the crystal would never be as bright or full as that from the tea. Why could this be?
This agrees with what I read from clearlight:
Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.
Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption severalfold into the intestinal tissues. HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: Page 4 of 16:
Cyclodextrins can be used to reduce or prevent gastrointestinal and ocular irritation, reduce or eliminate unpleasant smells or tastes.
HPBCD helps mask the taste of the DMT when used orally in a hot tea & reduce or eliminate any intestinal irritation by the DMT.

"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017:, under "Kinetics":
Cyclodextrins at high doses can increase drug permeability by direct action on mucosal or intestinal membranes and enhance drug absorption and/or bioavailability. These effects are possibly caused by solubilisation of membrane lipids through inclusion complexation with cyclodextrins and the ability of cyclodextrins to cause perturbation of membrane integrity. However, unlike detergents, cyclodextrins solubilize membrane components without entering into the membrane, therefore the perturbing effects of cyclodextrins are mild and reversible [7].Cyclodextrins are absorbed poorly via mucosal membranes.
"Cyclodextrins used as excipients" pdf, European Medicines Agency, Oct 9, 2017: page 5 of 16 under "Oral products, Kinetics":
The oral bioavailability of cyclodextrins is very low in adult animals and humans (0.1–3%), except for RM-β-CD, which has a bioavailability of 12% in rats. Because of their bulky and hydrophilic nature only insignificant amounts of cyclodextrins are absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract by passive diffusion [33, 27].
Note: music lovers like myself will love this Ayahuasca formula high in THH, as there is very strong music enhancement (similar to high dose mescaline) in combo with the DMT...and you can re-dose after the DMT effects wear down to continue not only the strong music enhancement, but open eyed profound beauty, neon colors, open eyed visuals, closed eye geometrics which progress into full fledged colored Ayahuasca visions. The THH has a half life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours, so you never have to re-dose the THH for the evening, only the harmine and DMT to continue the divine journey. One of my favorite things to do is listen to music for hours on end while I enjoy the profound open eyed beauty and visuals. Watching 4k movies is also a blast, extremely enjoyable.

Ayahuasca is strong medicine and VERY TRIPPY, but like Benny shanon said in his book "Antipodes of the Mind", "many people enjoy Ayahuasca as if going to the theatre and watching a good movie". Even Jonathan Ott remarked on his euphoric Ayahuasca trips being a source of intense enjoyment & pleasure, same here. Sometimes divine spiritual transcendence is just the medicine we need. Ayahuasca is a great way to stay Psychedelic for the rest of your life.

P.S. Don't forget to visit your local waterpark this summer, former beach & waterpark deep water lifeguard, we get a summerpass and go all spring, summer & fall at least twice a week, lots of fun! I sometimes take a bridgesii cactus tea with 200mg THH combo together in the morning before I go (taking the THH 1 hour after the cactus), unbelievable fun, all of nature looks like a fairytale land full of neon colored bikinis & the music sounds great being played over the outdoor speakers.

Pic 1: attached chart of harmine and DMT strength from Jonathan Ott's "Ayahuasca Analogues"

Pic 2: Serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca, have seen them multiple times on many Ayahuasca journeys.

Top left: Egyptian Goddesses Isis (Cobra) & Serapis: depicted as Sacred Serpents

Top middle: Shipibo Ayahuasca Tapestry: The Vase representing the Amazonian Medicine, The Serpents that of the Grandmother Spirit of Ayahuasca

Top middle: Cosmic Serpent: Book by Jeremy Narby

Top right: Mayan ruins

Bottom left: Priestess of Quetzalcoatl

Bottom middle: Aztec Serpent Moon Goddess (Coyolxauhqui). Other Aztec Serpent Symbols include: Quetzalcoatl (Feathered Serpent), Xiuhcoatl (Fire Serpent), Mixcoatl (Cloud Serpent), and Coatlicue (She with Serpent Skirt)

Bottom right: Kundalini Serpent Pathway

Bottom right: Shiva & Shakti: Siddhi Level of Divine Masculine & Feminine Balance
---------------------------------------------------------------
I would recommend you even try 120mg of harmine if you do not want to go with 160mg which works very well for activating the DMT orally. I will always continue to use 160mg of harmine orally in the future, same way Jonathan Ott arrived at using in his 30 experiments in his book. No nausea or dizziness at this 160mg oral dosage for me, just as Jonathan Ott remarked for himself as well. I always avoid any amount of harmaline, as I am guaranteed nausea and dizziness if there is even a tiny amount of it in my Ayahuasca.

Jonathat Ott:
doses as low as 120mg (below the average amount found in analyzed doses of the potions) could render minuscule doses of DMT psychoactive and visionary (between 25 and 30mg).
I absolutely love the one-shot oral Ayahuasca using 150mg HPBCD DMT, 160 to 170mg harmine, and around 250 to 300mg of THH dissolved into 30ml hot water and drank all at once, just as the Shaman's do, and will continue to use her at various DMT doses for the rest of my life, absolute favorite.

Zero tolerance, nausea, or dizziness for me, plus I can use any time I want, even 7 days later I noticed zero tolerance. This 150mg HPBCD DMT has the exact same power and all-encompassing as 40g Hawaiian psychotria, which is at the very high end for advanced Ayahuasca use, which I only ventured at this leaf dose around 5 times in my 70 total Hawaiian psychoria brews over a 10 year period.

Note: I have used as little as 150mg of harmine orally, and it is still extremely effective. I would recommend experimenting with very low harmine doses like 120mg, or 150mg for guaranteed strong activation with the least bodily side effects, see chart above of harmine strength from Ott on post #381, which I have found to be very accurate in my own journeys. Jonathan Ott mentioned later on-line that he increased his doses to as high as 160mg DMT in later journeys, so he did not stop at the 70mg level like his chart. He also mentioned that he gave himself just 7 days between all of his three dozen journeys, also experiencing zero tolerance.

Full instructions for one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon (60mg for beginners)
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a nearby microwaved coffee mug for DMT doses of 90mg or below, use 12 drops of boiling hot water to mix DMT doses of 90mg or more (such as 90 to 100mg). Use 14 drops of hot water for 150mg DMT. 60mg DMT = +3 Shulgin level strength, 90mg DMT = +4 Shulgin level life strength. 150mg DMT = +5 Shulgin level life changing experience.
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of another spoon for 2 minutes, scrape & mix everything back and forth hard using your muscles. This is how scientist pre-pare these complexes by kneading.
6) Optional (you do not have to do this): Hold a lighter one inch away from under the spoon to heat up spoon for 20 seconds, then pull flame away, this seems to aid dissolution or dissolving after heating up a slight bit, mix the contents 10 seconds more before using, see pics on post #381 above.
7) Refer to post #381 above with 6 pics, simply dunk spoon of HPBCD DMT into 30ml (one-shot) of 125 degree F water from microwave when ready to drink for the evening, stir a few seconds...it dissolves instantly, and leaves a transparent color it dissolves so well, then stir in around 160mg harmine fb and 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine freebase, add around 100mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas can dissolve, stir a bit, then drink all at once as the Shaman's do for the most powerful journey.

8] 12 reasons why you should always include pure THH or tetrahydroharmine in your Ayahuasca:

Personal note: I may be a long term chemist, but I developed a method (post #12) many years ago so that anyone can make tetrahydroharmine at home. I went into a trance state after a death and received the information from a divine source on how to do this, as I was stuck at one point for weeks on end with no solution. No fancy chemicals or equipment needed like TIHKAL THH Synthesis. Due to the hundreds of Spiritual centers in South America needing these plants, Caapi is increasingly being harder to find. You can do this with normal coffee filters and cotton ball stuffed in a funnel. Tetrahydroharmine (THH): she is as valuable as mescaline, can't do without her. Diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

In brews analyzed by the UDV, Santo Daime and Shuar Indian, THH levels were at the same high levels of harmine in the plant. Somehow, over their day's long cooking process perhaps using vitamin C (hydrogen doner) in the cooking, the THH would attain levels found as harmine in the plants. Harmaline levels often found zero but always very low (0 to 30mg levels) in a typical brew. Just google tetrahydroharmine wikipedia and read the studies attached at bottom.

1. Post #12 of above link: shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure. Any green in the glow means you still have un-converted harmaline, but follow instructions and you won't have any unconverted. Be-ware cheap China made THH as a handful of people have reported it does not glow blue under blacklight, but green, indicating the process was not carried out to completion, harmaline contamination, incomplete synthesis. I recommend making your own or quality sources.

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.
In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. The combo of THH + DMT is like listening to music on high-dose cactus tea, heavenly.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense.

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice.
11. Trips (from here on 12/2/2011):
As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".
Espiridion:
Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.
The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence, a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher):
The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.
Tetrahydroharmine or THH ranks very high on the "periodic psychedelic table" among all the known entheogens for inducing realistic way beyond 4k monochrome teaching visions for hours...adding even small amounts of DMT brightens and colorizes the visions, example: reptiles, birds & animals such as serpents/snakes/toucans/parrots/jaguars with patterning show their respective associated colors. Many times I have viewed multi-colored serpents, birds & jaguars several times over hour long CEV periods, serpents are the manifest spirit of Ayahuasca.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste & increases absorption many factors

3-21-2022 journey report:

170mg harmine fb
250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine fb
150mg HPBCD DMT dissolved (from off the spoon) into 1 shot glass of 125 degree F hot water, it dissolves instantly in the hot water, transparent color, hardly any taste at all, as the HPBCD masks the taste of the nasty DMT freebase as it goes down.

What I do is gulp down the hot one-shot HPBCD DMT liquid with harmine & THH dissolved into it...as my harmalas are in freebase form, I add 150mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder to the shot glass so the harmalas will dissolve into the solution, same way the Shaman's take Ayahuasca, all ingredients at once.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 4pm 3/21/2022: I am writing this 1.5 hour later: took the 1-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca (150mg HPBCD DMT, 250mg THH, 170mg harmine all dissolved into 30ml hot water) and it worked incredibly well! Phenomenal strength, for the 1st 10 minutes I held on tight as it felt like I was handling a high speed sports car, ego disintegrating & boundaries shattered.

For the first 10 minutes, open or closed eyes, didn't matter, saw same thing: colored neon geometrics on the surface of everything. Felt whole body high tryptamine frequency combined with the THH frequency vibration = amazing amplified whole body frequency, like being tuned into another spirit manifested alien world. It felt like a colored shining tractor beam was going to surround me and take me away, very 3-dimensional.

It was so powerful for 10 minutes, I had to close my eyes to find a happy place. Felt like the most powerful of my past Hawaiian psychotria experiences (40 grams leaf) with Caapi which I only ventured at this dose around 5 times (and all by accident, never meant to, as it is so strong) out of my 70 total Hawaiian psychotria journeys (most 30-35 grams), this was no different, exactly the same as the potent leaf, at the very high end for advanced Ayahuasca use.

Dennis Mckenna once said about one of his Ayahuasca journeys, that for the first 10 minutes it felt like he was riding an elevator to the top floor at high speed, this is how it felt for me, or like handling a high speed sports car.

...then it became at 10 minutes extremely enjoyable, infinite open eyed beauty, incredible closed eye morphing & dancing geometrics in wild neon purple, pink & green that lasted for another 35 minutes with closed eyes. With open eyes, saturated neon colors and neon colored rainbow reflections surrounded everything which glowed intensely with an inner divine light, music playing was just heavenly, incredible music enhancement, +5 Shulgin level experience, most powerful experience I've had in years....very strong for 1.5 hour, when it decreased in strength several notches.

I could not believe the open eyed beauty--phenomenal...this is my preferred method. WOW, unbelievable experience, high euphoria, deep headspace, profound spiritual insights, extremely visual, had the power of 40g Hawaiian psychotria to the highest degree. I experienced zero nausea, zero dizziness (so long as I keep my harmine dose below 200mg). :love: :love: :love:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic 1: Top to bottom, raw ingredients: 250mg very pure tetrahydroharmine, 170mg harmine fb, 150mg dmt fb, 1050mg HPBCD (150mg dmt x 7 = use 1050mg HPBCD to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio).

Pic 2: 150mg dmt was covered with 1050mg HPBCD, 14 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug was added, stirred all ingredients together and crushed on the spoon using the end of another spoon, scraping it back and forth using muscles to mix it all together for 2 minutes, lighter then held 1 inch away from bottom of spoon for 20 seconds while spoon heated up a slight bit, then mixed contents 10 seconds more, notice the homogeneous mixture. Also shown: 170mg harmine in a gelatin capsule, 250mg THH in a gelatin capsule, which I broke open later to add to the one-shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca.

Pic 3: This is a closeup of the HPBCD DMT complex on the spoon before it was added to the shot glass

Pic 4: (bottom left) The spoon full of HPBCD DMT was then stirred for a few seconds into a shot glass (30ml) full of 125 degree F water from the microwave, it dissolves instantly, notice the transparent clear color , this is how well it dissolves.

This last pic shows a closeup of the shot glass full of HPBCD DMT. The HPBCD masks the taste of the DMT as it goes down orally, Hawaiian psychotria is so potent because it contains polysaccharides in the leaf which bind to the DMT and enhance absorption several fold into the intestinal tissues.

HPBCD is a polysaccharide with six glucose units derived from the enzymatic degradation of cornstarch, when complexed to freebase dmt, it makes the DMT water soluble as well as increasing it's bioavailability similar to the way psychotria does this, increasing absorption by many factors into the intestinal tissues.

Pic 4: (bottom right) I reheated the 30ml of HPBCD DMT clear solution in a tiny pyrex pot back up to 125 degree F when I was ready to use for the afternoon...then added the freebase harmine and THH along with 150mg of 100% pure vitamin C powder so the freebase harmalas could dissolve, stirred it all together and drank all at once just as the Shaman's do. Notice the very light caramel color of one-shot Ayahuasca.

Art courtesy of Miles Johnston, "the hollows" & Hannah Faith Yata, "the convulsively beautiful paintings of Hannah Yata".

Post #42: pics for welcome guests who cannot log in:
hxxps://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/page-3

Attachments

• zzz+a1+(2).JPG
    zzz+a1+(2).JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 1
  • zzz+a2+(2).JPG
    zzz+a2+(2).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    465.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 25.PNG
    25.PNG
    560.8 KB · Views: 3
  • zzz+Otts+pharmahuasca+chart+of+harmine+and+dmt+strength.JPG
    zzz+Otts+pharmahuasca+chart+of+harmine+and+dmt+strength.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1
  • zzz+serpents+are+the+manifest+spirit+of+Ayahuasca.JPG
    zzz+serpents+are+the+manifest+spirit+of+Ayahuasca.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 1
Sublingual Ayahuasca Journey #57 (5-20-2022)

Post #421 on page 22 with several pics Journal: 50 Sublingual | <span style="frontcolor:pink !Important ;">High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron)</span> | DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus Yesterday 5-20-2022, at 3pm, I used 300mg pure THH orally 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine mixed with 120mg dmt all on a single spoon with (30 x 7 = 210mg HPBCD) + (120 x 7 = 840mg HPBCD) = 1050mg total HPBCD mixed and crushed back and forth on the spoon for 2 minutes using the end of another spoon with 10 drops boiling hot water, placed bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it all adhered as HPBCD forms sticky complexes, studies show HPBCD complexed freebase drugs increase absorption sublingually x 400 percent, held under tongue for 15 minutes, viewed incredible CEV's for 1 hour...

....this time the geometries skipped and went straight to realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, all neon colored, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this at least once a week, just incredible. When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding. I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the sublingual harmine/dmt starting to work in only 10 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, fast comeup, had not used THH or DMT in two weeks, this may explain the powerful realistic visions.

The harmine and dmt needs to be taken mixed together and held under tongue at the EXACT SAME TIME, just as the Shaman's do for the most powerful experience, the harmine also helps masks the mild sting of the HPBCD DMT, it is actually comfortable under the tongue, and the sting becomes extremely mild with the harmine helping to mask.

For me, with every sublingual Ayahuasca journey, a higher level of consciousness is awake at one with being, beyond thought and the mind: the realization that all the things that truly matter - the spiritual, beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind, each journey awakens me and teaches me how to access this level of consiousness in everyday practice, to be the observer of the thinker, to rise above thought, a sense of stillness and peace, to be fully present in the moment, to feel the subtle emanation of joy arising from deep within: the joy of Being.

Pics for welcome guests (post #10): https://mycotopia.net/topic/111790-...bcd-dmt-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time/

Pic1: top to bottom: 300mg pure white tetrahydroharmine (THH) taken orally x 45 minutes before, 30mg harmine freebase, 120mg DMT freebase, 1050mg total HPBCD to complex the harmine (30mg harmine x 7 = 210mg HPBCD + 120mg dmt x 7 = 840mg HPBCD, total = 1050mg HPBCD) in 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug all on a single spoon.

Pic2: 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all getting ready to be mixed and mashed together on a single spoon for 2 minutes using 10 drops boiling hot water from a nearby microwaved coffee mug. Also shown at top: 300mg pure white THH in a weigher which was taken orally x 45 minutes before hand.

Pic3: This is the 30mg harmine + 120mg DMT + 1050mg HPBCD all mixed together for 2 minutes in 10 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed it hard back and forth using muscles, this is how scientist prepare these complexes, by kneading...then held lighter 1" away under spoon for 20 seconds, then mixed contents x 10 seconds more after light heating...this light heating guarantees the final complexing of all the ingredients, then placed tongue onto spoon, it all adhered, held for 15 minutes in sublingual mucosa, started to work strongly in only 10 minutes. Took 300mg pure tetrahydroharmine or THH orally 45 minutes before beginning the sublingual. This resulted in +5 Shulgin level life changing strength journey, extremely visual & music enhancing.

Attachments

• zzzzz+1.JPG
    zzzzz+1.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 0
  • zzzzz+2.JPG
    zzzzz+2.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • zzzzz+3.JPG
    zzzzz+3.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom