• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Sublingual "Red Jungle" test *ongoing*

Migrated topic.

q21q21

SWIM
OG Pioneer
SWIM read about pretty good experiences on sublingual bufotenine and he couldn't find anything about doing jungle the same way

SWIM has ~400mg of red jungle, it is not hard to extract, there is at least .5% in MHRB.

jungle.jpg

SWIM is very meticulously safe when he trips. So he started low

Quote from SWIM's tripping journal

Sun, Oct 18, 2009
6:40 pm

5-6mg "red jungle" acidified/dissolved in 2ml vinegar.
(red jungle is not saliva soluble, at least not very soluble)
Held under tongue for sublingual admiistration.

I expect nothing... but am ready for anything.

7:31pm
No discernible effects.

Mon, Oct 19, 2009
8:55 am

14mg taken, I have a lot of liquid in my mouth...
next time instead I will just put a pinch of citric acid to acidify saliva.

This may be a bust again, but as always I am ready for anything

9:18 am

Subtle, but definate change in conciousness.
"feels like coming up"

9:27 am

no more than 25% higher than 10 min ago.
Just slight head buzz, small "jaw awareness" but 0 pupil dilation

9:52 This really is not causing any euphoria, although
I am a hardhead for psychedelic euphoria, 125 mg MDMA = 0 euphoria, 250 mg = lots

I'm slightly distractable, mild mild tracers and a fair amount of drowsiness.

10:42

i feel 90% sober now. Maybe 80%...

ie: effects 80% gone, I am actually 98% functional.

End of journal quote

SWIM will try 25 mg later today.

I'd go higher than 25mg. Maybe go straight for 50mg. How long are you holding it in your mouth? If you haven't already tried it, brush really well, then use alchoholic mouth wash then try to dry your mouth and drop it under the tongue with a tad bit of citric acid. I've found that curling your tongue so that the tip goes towards your throat helps alot. Also do it whilst meditating if you aren't already.

I'm guessing this is going to be a bust, not to disuade you from trying it, but sublingual DMT doesn't work all that well. I don't think you are going to get much from Jungle Spice if you use it sublingually....and certinally not at these low doses.

Just an observation, please do let us know how the testing goes though, I am quite interested to see if I'm wrong.

SWIM tried 27 @ 2:45pm with barely stonger effects than 14mg

Then 42mg @ 6:52 with less effect than either.

SWIM thinks tolerance builds quickly with this.

SWIM will try 45mg next week.

I had no luck using jungle spice sublingually, but found it very active via insufflation at doses over 70mg. 150mg was a very full on experience with a peak of about 15 minutes effects completely worn off after 1 hour.

I think unless you go oral with harmaloids, or you vapourise it, it's a very inefficent use of material. Jungle spice pharmahusca is really useful stuff :)

soulfood said:
I had no luck using jungle spice sublingually, but found it very active via insufflation at doses over 70mg. 150mg was a very full on experience with a peak of about 15 minutes effects completely worn off after 1 hour.

I think unless you go oral with harmaloids, or you vapourise it, it's a very inefficent use of material. Jungle spice pharmahusca is really useful stuff :)

cool, now SWIM doesn't have to dilly dally with the testing! Thanks.

But, doesn't it hurt like a biatch in the nose??

Also could you elaborate on anything notable about jungle pharmahuasca, SWIM's curiousity is very piqued!

when I smoke a full spectrum mimosa extract it is NOTHING like salvia..NOTHING.

I dont think there is anything else like salvia. It's just unique to itslef. 69ron said that he experienced swirling and stuff wit jungle..but salvia is just so much more than that..soo different. It's hard to explain.

polytrip said:
Jorkest said:
jungle pharma is awesome....its hard to describe...but its very raw and powerful
Could you compare it to DMT? 69ron compared it with salvia, but i haven't done salvia so that doesn't say anything to me.

I was referring to "jungle" spice present in a DCM based chaliponga A/B extract that was smoked. It had elements similar to salvia. It had a slippery feel in the body that was very similar to salvia. It is hard to describe, but very unlike normal DMT. Visual data was bouncing all over the place; there was a lot of visual distortion of distances between objects and object locations; for example the light switch appeared to slide all over the wall, pieces of the computer screen would leave the monitor and be seen all over the room. It was as if optical processing was simply making errors. There were no actual visions or colors seen, just a lot of bazaar optical errors. There was a feeling of slipperiness in the body which was similar to salvia, and some other aspects of the body feel that are difficult to describe were similar to salvia. It would not be mistaken for salvia though.

SWIM doesn't like smoked salvia much at all. It’s very alien and the twisting effects felt where the body feels like it’s endlessly twisted around and unfolding on itself are very unpleasant. SWIM only likes sublingual salvia from fresh leaves which doesn’t have that bazaar twisting effect.

It’s possible the “jungle” spice present in some chaliponga is not the same as the “jungle” spice present in mimosa.

i was referring to jungle spice from mimosa..and orally...its much different than smoking it..its almost too much sometimes...its very cleansing..feels like a system reboot..

When I use a pure DMT pharmahuasca, it seems to be much more random and shapey and the voice is my head is quiet. With jungle spice it's almost like a picture book in my head. I always seem to have long elaborate drawn out stories with a begining, middle and end. It does seem a little more fierce, but at the same time, more grounded than pure DMT.

soulfood said:

doesn't that hurt like a BIATCH????

ps: thanks for the other info, everyone!

Just a bit, but I find once it starts kicking in I don't worry too much.

A friend tried the same thing and he find the discomfort unmanageable. Put it this way though. It's tame on the nose compared to freebase.

SWIM tried insuffilating 60mg with weaker effects than 15 mg sublingual... plus it burned like a mo-fo and tasted almost like ketamine

SWIM will continue with sublingual, SWIM is unsure of the next dose, but will report back

Back
Top Bottom