• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Syrian Rue I.D.

Migrated topic.

Asher7

Professional Tracker
So, just for fun I threw some rue seeds in the dirt using I think, if memory serves me, recycled dirt. I seem to be getting two plants consistently. One looks like a carrot sort of, the other I would guess is rue. Here's each in a pot. What do yo think?

Attachments

• 0709171341.jpg
    0709171341.jpg
    896.2 KB · Views: 0
yes it's definitely rue the other one most probably was in the dirt..
they look beautiful :love:
here's mine, e started them around the same time :)

Attachments

• 20170708_143606-1.jpg
    20170708_143606-1.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Sweet:grin: I was hoping that was them as I've never grown anything that looks like that in that soil. They look like a sort of coral in structure, kinda weird.

Sak yours are looking like they're taking off, any pearls of wisdom you've come across to help them grow? This was an impulse plant and truth be told I still haven't yet dug in and researched exactly how it is they do their thing.

Asher7 said:
Sak yours are looking like they're taking off, any pearls of wisdom you've come across to help them grow? This was an impulse plant and truth be told I still haven't yet dug in and researched exactly how it is they do their thing.
no i didn't research much either.. for watering i mist them daily and water very gently when soil seems dry.. i keep them protected from wind in that box you can see in the pic at least for now until they become stronger.. they receive 5 hours of sunlight everyday, and i think they like to grow in a bunch and not individually.

Yeah, I showed a lot of them. Most of the ones that sprouted died the first year. Two plants made it to two years, and this is the only one that is still alive.

If I get seeds from it I'm going to plant all of them, see if I can encourage a line of plants that grow well in my climate.

Back
Top Bottom