• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Syrian Rue vs B. Caapi potency

Gussss

Rising Star
So I have done 2g of syrian rue + 1.5 ACRB
pills… after 3 hours 1g SR + 1g ACRB…

This is a dosage I am comfortable with…

3 questions…
1.Whats the dosage to replace the syrian rue?
2. Can b. Caapi and rue be taken together?
3. Whats the difference between rue and caapi trip wise?

Thanks

Rue has mostly harmaline + harmine with the occasional dash of THH, whereas caapi has mostly harmine + THH with very little harmaline.

The total alkaloid content of rue is in the range of 3 - 7%, which is about ten times that of caapi. Their minor alkaloids and secondary metabolites are also completely different, which leads to subtle differences in their qualitative character experientially.

More thorough analyses are available in the scientific literature, some of which should be linked in the harmala sections of the forum. The wiki also provides a bit of a summary of these matters.

This is a question that has come up before (in fact - spookily - it crossed my mind only yesterday afternoon) so a search of the forum threads may bring some further experiences to light. I seem to recall at least one person being of the opinion that it's best not to combine the two plants, but that is of course their opinion and their reasoning is beyond my current recollection.

Here's an old thread that came up with a quick search:

and here's one, unfortunately without replies, where they say they'd heard the combo was a positive one:

Back
Top Bottom