• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Teach a piece of hard fakt about life.

Except he already said he has seen the error of his idea. Seems a bit harsh for everyone to be jumping in on him like this when he has apologised and said he's not going to go ahead.
He had a bad idea, asked for some advice, took the advice and is still being harshly judged. Where's the love?
Had he explained why he now felt it was a bad idea I wouldn't have said anything. I felt they needed to realize the gravity of such a considerstion, hence my breakdown.

Typically I wouldn't be okay with someone only saying they didn't like someone, however in this context it also serves as a lesson as to why such a mode of thinking is a bad idea: people likely won't like you.

One love

Anyone that considers playing with the mind of a young female like that looses points in my book.
I couldn't care less if he repent, his thoughts concocted the mess in the first place. It's easy to back down and repent when the room is staring at you with angry eyes.

If a pedophile says he won't do it again will you break bread with him?

Pfft
Don't know what's happened to this place, but I was wrong. I don't want to be part of it.
So much judgement, so little understanding or empathy.

Anyone that considers playing with the mind of a young female like that looses points in my book.
I couldn't care less if he repent, his thoughts concocted the mess in the first place. It's easy to back down and repent when the room is staring at you with angry eyes.

If a pedophile says he won't do it again will you break bread with him?

Pfft
He didn't do anything. He came looking for advice, which he took, and apologised.
Funny to see all of these psychonauts being judgemental. So effective at facilitating change, or not...

He didn't do anything. He came looking for advice, which he took, and apologised.
Funny to see all of these psychonauts being judgemental. So effective at facilitating change, or not...
Brother, think about the nature of judgment. We all make judgments. We make judgments to move through the world. Judgments are neither good nor bad. When people speak on being non-judgmental it's with respect to value judgments. Do I think the OP is a terrible person? No, but in this context there are apt judgments that can be made relative to what they're proposing. Their proposition puts another person at risk. So instead of just looking at who we're "judging" also consider who people are judging for, in this case the young girl he feels he needs to teach.

Has all of this been harsh? Yes. Is it appropriate? Also yes, given the nature and gravity of what he claimed he wanted to do in order to teach her; put her in a dangerous situation on purpose.

I've got a lot of love and respect for you. I also respect your passion on this matter. If you need to step away again I understand. Bear in mind, we're all people, and all people will have perceived flaws by other people (in this case what you perceive as ill will judgment of others, which is a little oversimplified).

One love

Don't know what's happened to this place, but I was wrong. I don't want to be part of it.
So much judgement, so little understanding or empathy.
Isn't it the same mistake that someone made judging the whole person of jyllando from a single post written on an online forum? you are falling into the same trap.

Calm down everyone, nothing happened. When you argue with a friend of yours, if you don't agree with him you ruin the whole relationship?

Only we Italians have the right to be so dramatic, enough! :ROFLMAO:

Everyone makes mistakes and has dumb ideas. I agree with you @610nanometres he did ask for advice, listen and see the errors in the idea and I'm glad that the idea has been put to rest. Hopefully for good. So yes, water under the bridge to me.. that said, it was a pretty disturbing idea and I understand why members feel a little heated even after the fact.. its not a nice thing reading from someone that they intend to harm somebody.

And I also don't think its a bad thing to discuss the psychology behind what might bring people to want to do things like this.. as long as it is a fair discussion. I think for that reason, Void's post, while a little brutal, was on point really.

Last edited:
I initially did not want to post anything here because everything which must be said had been said and that is very important imo.
Me as a victim of such mindsets and being allergic to this could write so much to this thread.
But why and what for? To release my own pain?
That would lead nowhere.

I do not support the mindset of the thread startet but I also do not want to flame him.
But does it make him a worse/better person even when he did not ask for oppinions?
Does it make him a better person because he asked for it?
Will the responses impact his mindset?
Would he have jumped straight into his plans when some would have agreed on him?
Does he do this types of things in a lot of other situations?

This are all questions I do not really want to think about because it is simply not MY homework.
But if all of the replies do not help him then i wish that the world faces him exactly the way he faces the world.
Wishing that with the intention to extend his consciousness on this topics and how someone/something could create good/bad impact.

I view agreement and disagreement decoupled from judging.
We could even agree and disagree at the same time without involving any judgement.
We do not have to conclude anything from the agreements or disagreements.
But I also think that there is always a border where some must apply judgement but that is not my job here.

Back
Top Bottom