• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Thank you for Hello.

Migrated topic.

Acolyte

Rising Star
This is by far the most inviting forum I've ever seen. Never have I found so many clear-minded users in one place. I didn’t even know the internet HAD this many clear minded users! This fact alone demands I join.

I’m new to this culture. I am here to learn, listen and go slow. I look forward to hearing your stories and watch the cracks form in my atheism.

I’m also here to help:
I’m trying to become a better writer, I’m sure there are various projects around that need assistance.

Thank you all for this amazing opportunity,
Acolyte

Hey man welcome. I was struck by the clear mindedness, and togetherness of the nexus when I first stumbled across this place. It's been a great help to me, on many levels, in just a short time.

This idea you have for a novel sounds very interesting. I shall look forward to seeing how you progress. I'm glad you found this place, you'll like it here.

Peace,

Macre.

Oh, another atheist. :)

Please, try to be as skeptic as possible. Since Burnt - you will get to know him when you start reading the past threads in the Philosophy section - had left the building (hopefully not for ever), we have no one to keep the balance. :)

Oh my!
I shall look into this Burnt fellow and see what the story is about. Thank you very much for the skeptical encouragement, I hope to do some thorough exploration in due time... we must speak carefully about these new truths.

Back
Top Bottom