• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

THE ANTROCLES CHRONICLES: Day 5....homecoming..

Migrated topic.

antrocles

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
this journey for me has been deeply enriching on many levels. on one hand i got some AMAZING training in (and i ain't just talking about time on my bike 😉 )

on the other hand- i got some equally AMAZING training in on the psycho-spiritual plain as well...

my last day was true bliss- 12 drops of Kratom full-spectrum tincture and away i went on a 100 mile EPIC bike ride out towards Whistler. just beyond words. between the fitness i had gained from training all week, the sheer breath-taking beauty of the Sea-to-Sky highway and my mighty Kratom acting as a second pair of legs....i was unstoppable. there isn't a flat part of that road for 100 miles and i just ate it up! understand this- i am nearly 200 lbs. and a "sprinter"...NOT a "climber"....but Kratom has a way of changing you...making you....more of you....

...i love Kratom...

when i got home i did what anyone riding the high that only a 5 hour workout and a potent euphoria-inducing plant SHOULD do: i smoked some spice 😉

in the kayak....in the sound.....and AGAIN the sea became a rolling carpet of smiling faces. such beauty..... had to capture the moment for my nexus family so.....enjoy the pic! :d

this morning my girlfriend and i had to pack up and get ready to leave :cry: having finished all of that with an hour to spare before the taxi picked us up....we went out on the kayaks one last time.

check this out- just as i had been "welcomed" on my arrival by circus conductors and clowns.....this time i was bid a fond "farewell" by THE SAME ENTITIES! so incredible! and once again, i chose to open my eyes whilest still deep in hyperspace and before me the giant mountain became a great bear and it's face looked down on me. i spoke to it and said that i wanted to see the world through it's eyes and it told me straight up, "you and your girlfriend are working out powerful kharma together....you are helping one another address a deep fear that each of you possess....both to do with trust....but different faces of it...."

i was floored.

just as i was meditating on this and starting to reintegrate, my girlfriend comes paddling up behind me at full steam talking about how a whale just passed beneath her in the kayak and she thought for sure it was going to eat her! :lol:

i told her i loved her.

i hope all of you, my family, have enjoyed this journey. feel free always to PM with any questions about my explorations and hopefully we will all continue to grow in our understanding of this wonderful, infinite consciousness we are all dipping our toes in to...

with LOVE AND GRATITUDE,
ANT

Attachments

• IMG_1144..JPG
    IMG_1144..JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1169..JPG
    IMG_1169..JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
so...these two photos....the top one is out on the sound with the sacred spice. the bottom is the living room window "meditation area" i used daily...complete with candle, tincture bottle of salvia and ipod with "the eternal OM" by robert slap. highly recommended :)

VERY NICE!!! A+++!! 100miles thats CRAZY dude..haha..and gotta love the VG with light coming OUT of it ;)

sounds like you had one hell of a time..and you really went balls to the walls and got SWIM interested in Salvia tincture again...hes really thinking about taking some salvia tincture with both oral dmt and smoked..and see if he can find some guidance in that combo...

thanks again for sharing dude!!

nothing but love my friend :) ....yeah...thought all my hyperspace family would get a kick out of that shot with the sun and vg coming together in a moment of magic :p

my advice on the salvia tincture is DO IT.....but start small.....that is THE most potent entheogen SWIM has worked with to date.....and at this point the only one left to explore is iboga.....which SWIM is thinking a LOT about lately.....

antrocles. congratulations. amazing. fantastic - omg !

thanks for the pics, absolutely beautiful. how did you come about obtaining such a place?

seems like some kratom and salvia tincture needs to be sourced.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!
You have me thinking more about the combo of tincture and spice. Will have to experiment with that.

Its great that you know how to seek out, appreciate and be one with the divine moments in life. That, after all, is THE goal I think!

Peace,

Sight Seeker

salvia was SWIMs first...and she will be with him for the rest of his life....she is so precious and patient! sometimes it may not seem so..but shes just like a gentle old lady that just baked you an apple pie who slaps you on the wrist because the pie is still way to hot to touch

Jorkest said:
shes just like a gentle old lady that just baked you an apple pie who slaps you on the wrist because the pie is still way to hot to touch

Interesting analogy man! My experience of Sally has been more like a young woman who's used to getting it all her own way and who's given me both barrels after I accidentally burnt her with my cigarette, leaving me desperately trying to atone for my mistake and promise her I'll take more care next time.

--> Antrocles. Dude, what can I say. Those pictures sum up the feeling I've had when I've been reading your chronicles. I'm going to go to work on Monday with my head in a builder's armpit and be dreaming of kayaking and swimming.

And remember; always listen to the talking mountain!

SWIM met the old lady salvia while fading in and out of a pharma brew..it was quite the conversation that they had

Jorkest said:
salvia was SWIMs first...and she will be with him for the rest of his life....she is so precious and patient! sometimes it may not seem so..but shes just like a gentle old lady that just baked you an apple pie who slaps you on the wrist because the pie is still way to hot to touch

..I like you're description jorkest..thats her alright.

antrolces...Youre reports make me so happy and grateful to call this place my home..we really have it great out here..I was out in lions bay about 2 weeks ago with a friend of mine checking out the windsurfing..we just got stuck on the beach there smoking cannabis baking in the sun..I kept wishing I had my salvia and spice with me..these heavily forrested beaches are my favorite place to blast off..which is where I will be doing just that tommorow for earth day:d

Back
Top Bottom