• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The DMT-Nexus at Aya2014!

Migrated topic.
Could you tell me the twitter handle they use?

I searched aya2014 and get nothing.

Edit... Never mind I found it. Didn't know it was in Spanish though so I can't use it.

So I got pinged yesterday by ICEERS, and looks like the Nexus Aya talks are up with a load of others.

My talk...rising star of UK psychedelic science Dr Robin Carhart-Harris went before me and sat down, and I did to...I wish I had took a stand, and stood!! Made it feel quite relaxed and informal though.

Mr endlessness's and Mr SnozzleBerry's talk, which came right after mine...I was very impressed and had no idea of the full details of what the Nexus is up to behind the scenes, and dug the tag team vibe too! :thumb_up:

^just a heads up, that talk with snozz is from 2013...not Ibiza 2014..is that the talk you meant to put up?

Listening to your talk now Bancopuma..good stuff! I am pretty amazed and in awe of you guys out there doing this.

I was also just pinged by ICEERS (they wanted the powerpoint from our presentation). I don't think ours is up yet, but it should be soon.

Great job, again, Banco :)

Very interesting indeed Banco, especially the part on gamma wave oscillations. I look forward to the others! What a great job ICEERS have done with the broadcasts just a shame they werent able to pan out to see the diagrams.

Ah sorry I jumped the gun a bit there!! :p But thanks, was really cool to know more about th extend to which the Nexus is being a mover and shaker behind the scenes...the future is definitely bright on that front I think. Hopefully have a few more Nexus peeps spreading the good word at Breaking Convention in London in July. :thumb_up:

😁 very well put together.
how would one go about getting one of the hard copies of the nexian?
I'd love to collect issues in hard copy as they come out :)

Cool, that was greart to see, thanks...:)

Also, i didn't know there is now a collaboration between tlconsciousness and bunkpolice, that really is major news. Should very well work out this time.

...and have you been lifting snozz? You look like a beast now 😁

Back
Top Bottom