• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Garden of Perceptions

rkba

Established member
Perceptions are like organisms in your garden.

They can grow, flourish, flower, and wilt. They can create nests and create offspring. Other organisms can enter the garden and establish themselves. Established organisms can leave and find their habitat elsewhere.

There are those that want total dominance and push others out.

They all need water, nutrients and love. They thrive or perish depending on the local climate.

The garden-keeper can expand or contract the yard and select and nurture species there in. The keeper can change the location of the garden and therefore it's climate.

The keeper can introduce exotic species that may or may not flourish. The exotics may try to take over or may create a nice balance and a peaceful coherence.

Look within yourself and observe your garden, tend to it, nourish it. Let it rain and provide sunshine.

A well established thriving garden can and will attract other species. These others may enhance its vitality.

Even though our gardens have been sculpted and populated in our formative years, it is ultimately upon ourselves to nurture and create your own 'Garden of Eden'.

Be a butterfly!

---
Just laying in my hammock in the summer breeze thinking and pondering.

One of my vices that I have difficulty with of letting go. Thinking.

Time to let the butterflies switch. One of my most powerful perception-shifts that took years to trickle through.

I just can't let it go.

Rain and Shine, Flux on. It is so.

🦋

Last edited:
I just can't stop thinking! Maybe it is the Other that allows the Ego to run a course, to steer the total Being onto a certain path.

So many old (some are more than 45+ years old) observations/perceptions are coming up in my mind and all are giving me messages. A lot of them are being re-defined --or better described-- they are being re-analyzed and re-assimilated into my Being. It is fascinating. I have no idea why this is all happening so intently.

Fractal trees, the trees in our Garden.
I feel that these beautiful fractal tree-structures, as the ones I observed during a psihuasca session, are 'older' perceptions. Growing in size and based on a seed that once sprouted. During the session, music seemed to be driving the formation and direction of these magnificent fractal-trees. As in 'real' life, music can set a 'mood' and music is often attached to certain experiences. Certain feelings seem to be recalled when listening to music, music that was pivotal at some point in ones life. It is almost as if we can use music to 'read' a certain parts of the fractal-tree and our bodies can then react to the 'read' part of the fractal-transcript.

I guess that the use of plant-medicine can allow one to observe their own Garden from a distance or a different 'point-of-perception'. Maybe the plant-medicine allows one to sprout a new 'perception-seed' and observe their own Garden from a new point of view. Once we can observe the Garden, we can potentially re-examine perception-trees that are presented to us and, just by the sheer observation alone, they will be altered. Once altered from within they then grow into a different direction.

With the alterations being performed by the body, the Other. We can't perceive it in 'real' life, but we feel it and we can observe the change in that our reactions have changed to certain experiences.

Gardens within Gardens
I also feel that these newly sprouted perceptions are growing in a Garden that is located within another Garden, which in itself is again located in another Garden. An infinite recursive fractal growing pattern. Maybe the plant-medicine allows you to shift between Gardens and view the Garden of medicine's choice. With which your Other can then alter certain structures within that specific Garden.

----
This is all fascinating to me. These little ones below are somehow linked to these streams of thoughts, I found them in the wild on a beautiful spot. Maybe I will have to return some later day (years from now) and let one of them talk to me in a more intimate setting. The fact that so many have sprouted tells me they and their parents may have Power.
IMG-20241009.jpg

🦋

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom