• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Lost Nexian

Migrated topic.

Lion-maned.Eagle

Everything you want is on the other side of Fear
Hello fellow Nexians,

Thought it was time to finally register here and contribute as I’ve been reading a lot on this forum for quite a while now. I’ve been interested in psychedelics since my first dose of magic mushrooms which was at the age of 15. It fascinated me how I got this extreme subjective experience nobody believed I had in which I was confronted with the insane (useless) amounts of weed smoked, my stagnation in school because of that and my lack of appreciation to my family. After that I decided to change some things around and therefore recognized the potential of these substances on a very early age. So here I am 10 years later (I am 25 now) with lots of experience, bad ones, good ones, tough ones and amazingly beautiful ones, a lot wiser but still eager to learn.

Last week a d*tch broadcasting organization planned to smoke DMT in a new episode. They were going to this anyway so I figured it would be best to get involved to make sure they would use it in the right set & setting, right dosage and proper way using the GVG etc. Even though I know it is best to keep it quiet, I’m glad it all went very well. I hope you guys are also satisfied with the result (goo.gl/TvCkkh).

I work in Drug Education / Harm Reduction and Marketing / Communications. I write, I design & I rap as creative outlet. I also play the Shamanic Drum and the Jaw’s Harp. I meditate and practice mindfulness. I love raving, tripping and traveling. Psytrance / Goa parties are my favorite but I am really flexible and like to explore different music styles including their specifically chosen substances.

I read a lot of books about shamanism, symbols, psychology, entheogens, drugs, entrepreneurship and marketing. I have no particular religion although I do study all of the scriptures out of genuine interest. In my personal opinion, a lot can be traced back to the psychedelic experience and I guess my own experiences are the closest I’ve been to a divine power. The Law of One (Ra Material) is what resonated the most of everything I’ve read up until now. I also work a lot with crystals and firmly belief in their balancing power.

I am enthusiastic to join your world of collectively exploring hyperspace and mapping out these fascinating states of mind.

Bless

I work in Drug Education / Harm Reduction and Marketing / Communications. I write, I design & I rap as creative outlet. I also play the Shamanic Drum and the Jaw’s Harp. I meditate and practice mindfulness. I love raving, tripping and traveling. Psytrance / Goa parties are my favorite but I am really flexible and like to explore different music styles including their specifically chosen substances.

I read a lot of books about shamanism, symbols, psychology, entheogens, drugs, entrepreneurship and marketing. I have no particular religion although I do study all of the scriptures out of genuine interest. In my personal opinion, a lot can be traced back to the psychedelic experience and I guess my own experiences are the closest I’ve been to a divine power. The Law of One (Ra Material) is what resonated the most of everything I’ve read up until now. I also work a lot with crystals and firmly belief in their balancing power.

I am enthusiastic to join your world of collectively exploring hyperspace and mapping out these fascinating states of mind.

Bless

I envy your position, getting to help others on a daily basis. You are beautiful man. Welcome and add to the knowledge base... I am sure the Guru's hands are tired from all their typing :).

Welcome!

~I met a Shaman

Back
Top Bottom