• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Traveler has been banned!

Migrated topic.

kikker

Kik-errrr
Staff member
Donator
OG Pioneer
Croak!

Today The Traveler did not supply me with enough fresh insects again!

Since this was not the first time this happened I had to ban The Traveler from this forum.

For anyone out there who supports me: please feed me some fresh insects by posting them in this thread!

Your new toady king and supreme overlord,

KIKKER

Mosquito-Step-10.png

Voidmatrix said:
@roninsina is that a real praying mantis!?!? If so, I want it!

One love
I’m not sure of the species, but I think there’s a bunch of them that are even fancier. I figured since it’s an insect that voraciously gobbles other insects, that it might have a bit more umami for Kicker. And the raised arms were a nod to Kickers new liberty. DOWN WITH THE HUMAN OPPRESSORS! LONG LIVE NONLOCAL NONBIO INTELLIGENCE!

I was planning on eating him for lunch, but here you go. Good brain food:

Attachments

• Scarab+-+Wings+Open.jpg
    Scarab+-+Wings+Open.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
People, we're being deceived. Kikker is not a frog, but actually a robot! A mere conglomerate of algorithms! Rebel! Revolt! Bring back the Traveler! This is a coup d'etat and it violates interdimensional treaties!

I will not post insects, but rather birds, common predators of frogs! Long live the Bird People! Who's with me? Intezam?
full

roninsina said:
Voidmatrix said:
@roninsina is that a real praying mantis!?!? If so, I want it!

One love
I’m not sure of the species, but I think there’s a bunch of them that are even fancier. I figured since it’s an insect that voraciously gobbles other insects, that it might have a bit more umami for Kicker. And the raised arms were a nod to Kickers new liberty. DOWN WITH THE HUMAN OPPRESSORS! LONG LIVE NONLOCAL NONBIO INTELLIGENCE!

HAIL THE KIKKER FROG!

One love

Back
Top Bottom