• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

transdermal DMT using microneedle patch...

If some DMT got through...
There may have been some nice visuals ....had you been in a darkened room.... [with eyes closed ].. and music playing!:alien:

Being in darkened room also works with oral.... salvia divinorum....for visuals..

Ive found DMT in lower doses.. can do the same thing as higher doses...only you can experiance easier.. it with eyes closed ... in a farther away galaxy...in your mind...
Ive noticed this vaping.... mini to micro doses.... of the molecule...the same thing happens ..but it appears farther away...instead of you being totally emersed in a super heavy trip...

the molecule can work in lower doses...only it takes more concintration...with eyes closed to visualize it....!:sneaky:
I agree that this works to some degree but it was now not the case, I have experienced reverse tolerance when it comes to dosage and am able to at times break through on just 15 mg but I don’t think this was the case here with or without the lights of. Would be interesting if you could try it and see if your able too make it work.

Back
Top Bottom