• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Tried an extraction earlier this week :o

Migrated topic.

kholdstare121

Rising Star
Well I tried Noman's tek and got crystals. I don't know if my yield was high or not, since I didn't have a scale(I just used 50gs of bark) But when I did my ammonia wash, so many of the "crystals" dissapeared that there looked like to be NOTHING left, like seriously I don't understand this. It was Ace Janitorial strength ammonia too and didn't appear to be sudsy. I think my initial measurements were wrong since my scale sometimes reads I have 150gs of rootbark left and then it says I have 200gs So that might of had an effect. also I think it's possible that I didn't leave it in the freezer long enough, (less than a day) But I had a problem when scraping alot of the crystals off the side of jar. with the rubber spatula it was hard to get the crystals off and I ended up smudging a lot of them on the jar because they were just so stuck on. Is there any easier way to get them off???

SWIM has used a flat bottom glass pie dish covered with saran wrap with good results, a razor blade is used to scrape up the goods. Don't know about the ammonia issue, SWIM never bothers with that - course he usually goes with an A/B extraction, which produces cleaner results AFAIK.

[quote:3a8386865d="sippyj"]SWIM has used a flat bottom glass pie dish covered with saran wrap with good results, a razor blade is used to scrape up the goods. Don't know about the ammonia issue, SWIM never bothers with that - course he usually goes with an A/B extraction, which produces cleaner results AFAIK.[/quote:3a8386865d] yeah you can redisolve the crystals on the side of the jar in naptha and dry them in a pyrex dish and scrape them up. Use as little naptha as possible

Back
Top Bottom