• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Try listening to this on your next dmt trip

Migrated topic.

ghrue84

Rising Star

I wouldn't be surprised if some of you already did this. But if you haven't, give it a shot. It is incredible. The song was made to smoke dmt with it. I remember having a trip where my vaporizer got bigger and bigger with every toke, huge. All of a sudden I was battling and/or dancing with Death (Death was an entity in this trip), I beat Death, and felt like a god, felt inmortal, like nothing could kill me. My body may die but my ideas cannot, my love cannot, my energy cannot, my essence cannot. My body may perish but my soul will keep on swimming in this vast universe of laughter and love. I only wish McKenna could've tripped to this song.

ghrue84 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if some of you already did this. But if you haven't, give it a shot. It is incredible. The song was made to smoke dmt with it. I remember having a trip where my vaporizer got bigger and bigger with every toke, huge. All of a sudden I was battling and/or dancing with Death (Death was an entity in this trip), I beat Death, and felt like a god, felt inmortal, like nothing could kill me. My body may die but my ideas cannot, my love cannot, my energy cannot, my essence cannot. My body may perish but my soul will keep on swimming in this vast universe of laughter and love. I only wish McKenna could've tripped to this song.

I prefer this version:

But overall, Shpongle's music goes well with the spice. Headphones are recommended.

I find I actually prefer a high quality prog house radio station for journeying, like Frisky Radio. It's gentle and uplifting and driving... takes me right up to the point where the sound ceases to exist... then brings me back gently with a pulsing bass and sound imaging that often creates beautiful geometry that pulses in time.

I've tried Shpongle, Infected Mushroom, Tipper, lots and lots of things. The problem is always that they are too prone to rapid change that can be jarring on both takeoff and reentry. Chill music can be too washy for me also and tends to be pointless or confusing.

Back
Top Bottom