• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

tryptamine People of GREAT BRITAIN - the Time is nigh! (Acacia)

Migrated topic.

nen888

member for the trees
Donator
..women, men, children and plants of Great Britain..

your Jurema supplies have been hit..your Ayahuasca lines are being cut..

what you may not realise is that you can fight your way out of this in a relatively short amount of time! with no violence..

a number of Acaciaswill happily tolerate your miserable conditions :lol:

suggested: A. acuminata and A. mucronata..and for more experienced gardeners, A. phlebophylla (though it is harder to obtain seed than the other species) ..hurry lest they ban seeds!!

if you can access a few square meters of ground, you could grow 6 of these trees, and have a sustainably harvestable tryptamine supply for your loved ones..
A. mucronata has oral activity without the addition of MAOIs..it was recently determined by the dmt-nexus to contain some Harmine, the first such finding in an acacia..

Acacia mucronata is described by horticulturalists as possibly the hardiest of all the Acacias in Britain
Tolerates some salt in the soil. Hardy to about -10°c for short periods, it can be grown outdoors in many of the milder areas of the country though, even in Cornwall.
[Plants For A Future]

in the acacia info thread p51 is a photo of several acacias growing in england, including London.

for information on growing methods see The Top 8 Acacias to Grow Worldwide
and for indoor growing advice see the excellent Basics for Successful Indoor Gardening

..otherwise, all i can suggest is riot or migrate..:p

Morning nen,

what do you know that I don't? It was all fine yesterday, I know this for sure.

I'm getting some acacia on the grow but what's has happened to Aya and mhrb?

Rioting and migrating both sound good.

I got my MHRB, white caapi vine and Cebil seeds this morning from a vendor without any problems but the unpredictability of the situation with root bark makes this suggestion all the more appealing. Thanks Nen, I'd never have thought it'd be possible to grow something like Acacias in our less-than-ideal climate but I will definitely be looking into this!

have been looking into this down my way (pyrenees) as the raw product is illegal here also, and each time i make a mail order i worry.
Acacia dealbata (the French call it Mimosa)is popular with gardeners in southern France but flourishes more in Provence where the winters are less harsh. Also i am not sure of the DMT content, it appears from my limited research to be not that good.
I am going to buy seeds for a winter hardy acacia to put on my minimal garden. Last year was -12 (the diesel froze in my van one night!) but having said that the uk is getting some fairly harsh winters of late.

hug46 said:
Acacia dealbata (the French call it Mimosa)is popular with gardeners in southern France but flourishes more in Provence where the winters are less harsh. Also i am not sure of the DMT content, it appears from my limited research to be not that good.

Hey hug, this bit of info from nen on page 19 of the Trying to improve Acacia information thread may be of interest to you:

nen888 said:
..ps, the often stated 0.02% alkaloid in A. dealbata is based on a single screening without detail, and cannot be taken as a definitive description of the species or it's subspecies' content..more research needed..

Sounds like a great opportunity 😉 :lol:

xantho said:
Sounds like a great opportunity 😉 :lol:

thanks for that xantho, i searched for dealbata on here and didn"T find this thread, i"ve also spoken to a gardening friend and she says they do grow around here . A great opportunity indeed ! :thumb_up:

I can't wait for the coming years and working more with Acacias. I have a year-old A. confusa sitting on the windowsill that seems to be quite happy and I'll get on with germinating A. maidenii and A. acuminata seed shortly.

As I am likely to be lacking space for the foreseeable future I'll probably find a few spaces I can donate a few of my plants to once they've got to a suitable size and keep a few around my living space.

..hey great people! (& plants:))

..i feel like it's an ironic 'counter-invasion' by the flora of her majesties penal settlement come to sort out the crown..:d

to my surprise, apparently Acacia mucronata "Variable Sallow Wattle" is pruned back to the base in very cold winters in england, and can then re-sprout from the base (which only a very few acacias can do!)..

..i've seen A. baileyana (tetrahydroharman/tryptamine) happily growing in Sunderland (or is that 'lund'? ) near
Newcastle-upon-Tyne..

and here's one of the pics from the acacia info thread which i just love..yeah, post your UKAcacia pics here, haha..

Acacia retinodes (1 finding dmt) growing in the middle of Londinium!8) > <3

Attachments

• acacia-retinodes-e1326358112128.jpg
    acacia-retinodes-e1326358112128.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 1
Yes, A. dealbata as well as Albizzia julibrissin were always plants that caught my interest. In Europe we have a lot of these and they are quite resistent, both growing here in the french mountains with temperatures like minus 15°C
Let's test them more intensively.

I had some nice Acuminatas growing in SW England a few years ago (narrow phyllode variety). Started them in pots and then planted out against a south facing shed wall. They did well for a couple of years, getting to about 2' tall and quite bushy. Unfortunately, a long cold and wet winter killed them off. Still have the dried phyllodes, stalks and roots, waiting to bio assay.

Seeing Mucronata mentioned here has rekindled my interest, epecially as it was grown by 'Plants for a Future', who used to have some land not far from where I live. Anyone tested this variety for alk content?

Baileyana sounds interesting too. If it can grow in Sunderland, it can probably grow anywhere in England.

On a side note, Ive had San Pedro growing outside here for a few years. They get a bit fat and soggy over the winter, but perk up again in the summer. They were all 'rejects' from the main crop in a greenhouse, slow growers basically, left out to take their chances. Might accidentally discover a super hardy strain...

We could almost have been neighbours, ijahdan :D Yeah, "my" Acacias aren't all that far from PFAF either...
We should be egging each other on for the bioassay, as I have some specimen material from the plants pictured above.

It's very interesting to hear of your outdoor San Pedros too. Do you have any pictures for us? I'll see about getting some specimens into the ground somewhere come the spring.

Just wanted to add this reference on T. terscheckii, from 2011

Paul in Essex said:
I don't know what experience you have had to make such strong pronouncements but I have a 12ft high Trichocereus terscheckii that has been growing outdoors, unprotected, for around 7 years and in that time it has grown from 8ft to it's current size. I agree they wouldn't survive throughout the country but here, so far, it has been just fine and we all know what this winter, and the last two, have been like.

downwardsfromzero said:
We could almost have been neighbours, ijahdan :D Yeah, "my" Acacias aren't all that far from PFAF either...
We should be egging each other on for the bioassay, as I have some specimen material from the plants pictured above.

It's very interesting to hear of your outdoor San Pedros too. Do you have any pictures for us? I'll see about getting some specimens into the ground somewhere come the spring.

I'll take some pictures next time I visit the allotment. They're all growing in pots though, not directly in the ground. I did plan to try this, maybe make a raised bed full of a mixture of coarse sand, perlite and compost, to help with drainage. Will try and get round to it this spring.

Likewise with assaying the Acuminata material. Imbolc might be a date to aim for..

kerelsk said:
Just wanted to add this reference on T. terscheckii, from 2011

Paul in Essex said:
I don't know what experience you have had to make such strong pronouncements but I have a 12ft high Trichocereus terscheckii that has been growing outdoors, unprotected, for around 7 years and in that time it has grown from 8ft to it's current size. I agree they wouldn't survive throughout the country but here, so far, it has been just fine and we all know what this winter, and the last two, have been like.

A 12' Tersheckii sounds amazing. Ive heard the effects from this variety are quite 'speedy', but maybe could be used as a hardy grafting stock?

Back
Top Bottom