• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Using hibiscus in your brew

Migrated topic.
downwardsfromzero said:
So, I found a reasonably nice hibiscus-based fruit tea in my tea cupboard and have been having a cup or two each day while remaining open and mindful. There is something to it as you say but given the citrus peel content and my non-standard enzyme profile, it'll be better to compare some pure hibiscus once obtained.

That said, it does feel very grounding and brings a reality back to my sometimes slightly depersonalised world, straightening out the sometimes crazy-making states of cognition to which I subject myself!

I was reading last night that it's good for the 3rd chakra, which seems to be the one to work on when one intends to work on ones self. And they makes sense being that it's so grounding.

I got hold of some straight hibiscus and added it to my usual - non-psychoactive (to normal people, at least!) - herbal brews. There is definitely something to it. I tried it for a week or so and for the last couple of weeks I've been giving it a rest. I'll be looking into further herb/chakra correspondences in the light of this, perhaps you have some pointers in these matters, BundleflowerPower?

Back
Top Bottom