• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Vape mod in the UK

simonjamesuk

Rising Star
Hello,

Wondering if someone can point me towards a vape mod that doesn't cost the earth but has the temperature control in degrees C in the UK?

Thanks one and all.

Maybe the Geekvape Max100 mod (though I think it only comes as a kit)?

I have one and till now I like it a lot since it has every option I need, including temperature control, and uses a replaceable battery (that you have to buy separately since you can choose between a 18650 or 21700 battery from whatever brand you like).

One thing though I'm not 100% sure about, is how well it is in actually getting and keeping the right temperature. In the past this was a bit of a weak point for the Geekvape brand.

Also the default coil and spare coil that comes with the kit are KA1 and that type of material cannot be used with temperature control, so you need to buy some extra SS coils with it if you really need the temperature control.

Besides Geekvape, another vape mod brand I hear a lot of people talk about is Vaporesso, you might want to look into reviews of those models as well to check if one of them fits your needs.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Last edited:
Back