• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

Migrated topic.
What if one consumed unground Rue seeds? What if one made a tea from unground Rue seeds? It seems that surely the latter would work. That the water would penetrate the tiny seeds and extract the alks.

What if one consumed unground Rue seeds? What if one made a tea from unground Rue seeds? It seems that surely the latter would work. That the water would penetrate the tiny seeds and extract the alks.
As the OP came to the conclusion, making a tea is the way to go as it gets rid of excess seed material and possible toxins that can cause stomach upset. Grounding up the seeds will just allow for more harmalas to be released when you boil. It doesn't have to be to a very fine powder, you will get some powdering as well as just crushed up seeds.

I use a granite pestle and mortar for the task which is perfectly adequate and adds a traditional ritual feel to the process.

51bb5x36oLL.jpg

My first experience with 'ayahuasca' was just 1.4g MHRB in capsule consumed after 2g SR in a capsule. Obviously not all guts are equal, because I would never do this again or recommend it to anyone.

For me, it induced very disagreeable sensations in my stomach that were distinctly different from the acceptable and to be expected nausea/purging that comes with 'ayahuasca'. Digesting pure bark felt distinctly 'not ok' and 'unhealthy' and somehow 'heavy'. These sensations passed and I ended up having a good experience, but in retrospect I am glad that I did not consume more bark.

If anyone wants to try this recipe, definitely start low to see how well your stomach can handle it. Also, the pure MHRB was obviously the culprit, as I consume grinded SR seeds quite often and never have any of the sensations described above.

The "ayahusca sandwich" method worked for me and my stomach was fine. It was made with highest quality organic spelt bread, similarly good chocolate spread, powdered rue and powdered MHRB.

Fake stuff like CBP loaf that's passed off as bread nowadays, and Nutella or worse might produce less favorable results - remember the 'MEAD' principle: Magic is Empowerment by Attention to Detail!

Back
Top Bottom