• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Wakarusa 09

Migrated topic.
Id love to do that and then head over to bonnaroo
I went to the event last year and heard about people coming from AL. That would definitely be on the things-to-do-before-I-croak list.

This year would probably be the one. I've gotta see Phish :oops:

Well Im moving across country in a month and a half so with the big change I dont think i could do more then one fest. So I figure if i had to choose Id rather see Les, Buckethead, and Sphongle instead of Phish.

this lineup is fucking insane.........

wish i had the fundage to go... Eat static, Ott, Shpongle, STS9, les clayppol and buckethead! jebus titties!

pretty lights is playing? I didn't notice. The guy who writes pretty lights' music is from the same town as me. I remember when they were playing house parties! Now they're fucking big! My girlfriend and I want to hit this up so bad... jus too poor with driving costs, party supplies, tickets... ugh... this lineup is E P I C !

If I do go I got enough for tickets and supplies but I dont know If I want to drive from LA to AK. Im checking out where there is a close airport and mabey I can fly there and hitch the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom