• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Welcome to the new DMT-Nexus forum! šŸ¦ā€šŸ”„

The Traveler

The Moxylator
Staff member
Admin
Donator
Dear DMT-Nexus folks!

Welcome to your newly upgraded forum of the DMT-Nexus!

This transition to more advanced forum software not only introduces a host of new features but also marks the beginning of an enhanced interactive experience for us all. We trust that you'll find these upgrades beneficial and enjoy them as you explore these various improvements.

As with any change, we understand that there might be a period of adjustment and getting the feeling of home again. Please feel free to ask any questions or share your thoughts about this in this topic.

Here's a brief overview of what's new and what's still in progress:
  1. Attachments: The attachments are currently still in the progress of uploading. For image files, please note that all EXIF data, except for rotation information, is removed to enhance our privacy.
  2. Forum Theme: We are dedicated to maintaining the familiar look and feel of the old DMT-Nexus forum. To this end, we're in the process of adapting the new forum's color scheme to mirror that of the old forum. While we've made significant progress, some fine-tuning is still underway.
  3. Chat: The old chat will keep functioning until we fully got the new chat working like we want it to work. you can already use the chat of this new forum though now that it is not yet a fully finished product.

Then please be aware of the following changes:
  • Private Messages (PMs): To preserve privacy, PMs from the old forum have not been transferred and will not be available on the new platform. Rest assured, your previous PMs remain accessible on the old forum.
  • Email Addresses: Also for privacy reasons, email addresses were not migrated automatically. To ensure you can recover your password in the future, please update your profile with your current email address.

We are fully committed to making this transition as smooth as possible, your input this process will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you all embrace this new chapter of our journey!!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Last edited:
Sadly I have no idea how to actually migrate :unsure:šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

On the old forum message I can read:

** Password: To access the new forum you use the same username as for this forum, and use the password that is send to you on this old forum by PM. Please change your password on the new forum to a new one as soon as you visit it to ensure your security on the new forum!*

But how can I log into the old forum?

When pressing LOGIN I just get back to the main page, but account not logged in. : (

Ok thanks!

Second thing is if I browse the Forums with my PC, it shows all the signatures. But on my phone signatures are not displayed - neither in mobile mode nor if I force the desktop website. Guess that is a bug and not truly desired?

Sadly I have no idea how to actually migrate :unsure:šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

On the old forum message I can read:

** Password: To access the new forum you use the same username as for this forum, and use the password that is send to you on this old forum by PM. Please change your password on the new forum to a new one as soon as you visit it to ensure your security on the new forum!*

But how can I log into the old forum?

When pressing LOGIN I just get back to the main page, but account not logged in. : (
I'll look right into this!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Ok thanks!

Second thing is if I browse the Forums with my PC, it shows all the signatures. But on my phone signatures are not displayed - neither in mobile mode nor if I force the desktop website. Guess that is a bug and not truly desired?
Mobile might well default to omit sigs in order to save on data, even in forced desktop mode. You might need to have a bit of a play with things but I've pulled up user details by clicking on the respective avatar icons.

Hello and YES it worked! Thanks for the link.

But that means, I have no idea why it did not work before? I simply searched by Google *Old Forum DMT Nexus* and then used that one. It never worked, your link now did. Anyways, thanks and great to be on the other side!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom