• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Welcoming the Return of the Light

Migrated topic.

null24

Mycovenator
A little over 36 hours ago, in the northern hemisphereof Earth, we welcome the return of light with the winter solstice.

2016 has been a year of extraordinary darkened throughout, both for many individuals I'm acquainted with, for me personally with many losses to grieve, and for my country, the ABUSA (Anything But United, States of America) as a whole.

Sending my intentions out to do better this year, to be more active at taking forward the causes dear to me, and to expanding the light within myself to shine it outwardly, otherwise known as walking the talk.

I wish for all of you here, as for all living in this planet, to have the light shine into the darkest corners of life.

With light there is of course by necessity shadow, but the clearer the light the clearer the boundaries of the shadow, and the easier to identify and work with it, rather than against.

Good luck in 2017 to you all. This will be the end of things as we know them.

Gentlemen it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

MsxsV29.gif

Godspeed.

spacexplorer said:
Good luck in 2017 to you all. This will be the end of things as we know them.

Gentlemen it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

MsxsV29.gif

Godspeed.

That's a cryptical development!
😁

Pax fortunaeque omnibus bonis, de ceteris iudicium
😉

Mucho:love:

History seems to suggest that everything is cyclical, and that even the most successful societies eventually implode. But who knows? Maybe we have evolved beyond such cycles.

hixidom said:
History seems to suggest that everything is cyclical, and that even the most successful societies eventually implode. But who knows? Maybe we have evolved beyond such cycles.
believe it when i see it

Back
Top Bottom