Metashaman
Rising Star
ProTip: Peanut butter M and M's make mushrooms taste great..
I hate the taste of dry mushrooms, I don't gag, but its really unpleasant. A random burner brought the m and m's and swore by it..
I give it 5/5 stars, normally I have to boil it cause I'm a wuss on bad tasting stuff, but it was amazing. Made it completely tolerable and delicious.
Oh "real aya" I am not sure there is a fix, other than extractions and a tea.
What are your "go to's"?
I hate the taste of dry mushrooms, I don't gag, but its really unpleasant. A random burner brought the m and m's and swore by it..
I give it 5/5 stars, normally I have to boil it cause I'm a wuss on bad tasting stuff, but it was amazing. Made it completely tolerable and delicious.
Oh "real aya" I am not sure there is a fix, other than extractions and a tea.
What are your "go to's"?

add them to a stew, i mean apparently on an empty stomach is best but i have not ever regretted putting mushrooms in my food 
! I used to be able to drink litres of cactus no worries, now just the thought of it makes me shiver sometimes