• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

What I've been waiting for

Migrated topic.

Leatherhands

Rising Star
Hello all!

I'm very happy to be a part of this community, after pouring through old posts before signing up I can see a great sense of camaraderie and a huge wealth of knowledge is contained in these pages.

I've found my way to DMT somewhat later in life than some, though I always had a great love of psychedelics in my heyday back in the ninety's. I had an opportunity to take some acid last year, and was reminded of the "other part/place" of my conscienceness that I had long forgotten... That sent me on a quest thay has ultimately led here.

My first extraction went beautifully! Here was a substance that was like nothing I had experienced before! A front row seat on the wildest ride imaginable... No need to wax poetic here, you all know what I mean.

Lately, things are different, I'll be posting some mixed results along with a lot of questions for those who are interested and want to help out.

I appreciate you all, I wouldn't have gotten this far without the posts in this forum for guidance.

Cheers -LH

Welcome to the Nexus!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your newest psychedelic journey!

I look forward to your contributions!

Leatherhands said:
I've found my way to DMT somewhat later in life than some, though I always had a great love of psychedelics in my heyday back in the ninety's.

I find this thing to be important really, as with such things a good dose of maturity is always needed, more so when looking into integrating the benefits that these experiences bring forth. Better late than never! :thumb_up:

Welcome on board!

Back
Top Bottom